Chapter 2: Rules

3rd Person's POV:

You were sitting in Malachi's room. The producers of The Villains Of Valley View had called to say how amazing it is you two are 'dating' and it's good for the ratings of the show. You both were just sitting on his bed, frustrated, not knowing what to do when Malachi randomly spoke up. "You know what? Let's do it." he says quickly. "Do what?" You ask him, frowning. "Let's just..fake date." At those words you raise your eyebrows. "You want us fake date?" You ask him, not knowing if you heard him wrong. "Yeah. We got ourself into this sh*t, now everyone thinks we're dating. Then we'll make them believe what they wanna believe. People would leave us alone and the show would get more ratings." You groan, "Fine, but if we're gonna do this, we need to get some things straight." I tell him, "What? You wanna make rules like in that one movie..uhm To All the guys I've liked?" "To all the boys I've loved before." you correct him. "You haven't watched it?" you ask. "No? Why would I." he asks with a weird frown. 

"Okay, #1 you gotta watch all the movies and shows I want with me." You tell him with a slight smirk. "What?? But you're a movie nerd. This is gonna take ages." he complains with raised eyebrows. "Then we'll do movie nights, friday and saterday." "Every friday and saterday?" he asks. "No. Just when we feel like it." "I'm not gonna feel like it if it's with you." You scoff. "As if I wanna watch a movie with you. But it's part of--" he cutts you of "Yeah yeah. I get it. My turn. When we're back at school, I'ma walk you to class and you'll let me carry your books or whatever. AND I'll write you little notes sometimes." He states. "Fine. But I'm not sitting with you at lunch." "What??" he exclaims with raised eyebrows. "Dude. You know how 'pick me' it is to sit with the boys and it's emberassing, annoying, weird--" "Okay. I get it. Here, write that stuff down." he says, handing you a paper and pen. You write the stuff down and he thinks about other things. "Mhm...Okay. We need to pratice our lines together on set." He says at which you just nod in agreement and write it down.

"But no kissing." you tell him, not looking up from the paper. "What?? What do you mean, 'No kissing'??? How are they gonna believe we're dating if we don't even kiss??" he asks you. "You can kiss me cheek or my forhead, or my hand or whatever but not on the lips. And by the way, I dn't like you. You don't like me. Why would you wanna kiss me." you say frowning, still not looking up and writing stuff down. "Wha--I never said I wanna kiss you. I'm just saying that, if you wanna make them believe us, that's something we should do." you sigh and look up. "Barton... We hate each other. If I'ma make out with someone I want it to be real." "Okay...But you realize that there's a huge difference between kissing and making out, right? So actually you're implying that you think about making out with me." he says smirking and you hit him with a pilow. "In your dreams." "Okay, okay, fine. But we'll never tell anyone that this -- whatever this is -- is fake." he says, pointing between the two of you. "No one?" "No one." he repeats. you just nod and write it down. "Okay I guess that's it. If we come up with something later, we'll just write it down at that time." He tells you when you're done writing. "Great." you say sarcasticly. "Cool." he says taking the paper and pen from you and writing something down, then handing it back to you. "You're paragraph." he just says. "Really, are you for real right now?" You say coldly. "Ey. If I'ma do something, I'ma do it for real." He says at which you playfully roll your eyes and then sign the contract.

----------------------------------------------------------------

CONTRACT:

- Movie nights at friday and saterday.

- At school, Malachi walks Y/n to class and can sometimes carry her stuff.

- Malachi will write Y/n notes.

 - Y/n won't be sitting with Malachi at luch cause....

- Practicing our lines together (at set, etc...).

- NO KISSING (soft kisses on the cheek, forhead, hands, etc... are acceptable).

- Both can tell absolutely NO ONE 'this' is fake.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Also. One thing..." You say in a softer tone, looking straight at him with a serious look on your face. "What?" he asks frowning.

"You gotta promise to not fall in love with me." you say and he scoffs. "As if I would." he says rolling his eyes. "Dude, I'm serious. It happens in all the movies and books. It's not like I think we would ever fall for each other but, just to be sure. Promise me."

He realizes your right and sigh. "I promise I won't fall in love with you, Y/n Y/l/n..."

"I promise not to fall in love with you too, Malachi Barton.."

A/N (IMPORTANT)

If I don't update it's because my parents won't let me be on my laptop... SORRY.

Also, if you like Walker Scobell, I have a Percy Jackson book too AND I'm also making a Walker Scobell book, A Colby Madden one AND a Malachi Barton book where you guys DO like each other and stuff. And I'll probably make books of all my 7 celebrity chrushes and my favorite characters off theirs so as you can see I'm pretty busy. BUT I will post as soon as I can and I really wanna be one of the writers who doesn't let their readers wait so you won't have to wait THAT long (I hope) btw only the Percy Jackson book is out so go check that one out if you want. I have like 13 chapters on that so yeah. And the Walker Scobell book also has some chapters which are also out. I will be back dw. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.