Chapter 5: Come over...please...

Malachi's POV:

I was in the kitchen, making a sandwich, when my dad walked in. "Hey Malachi. How's it going with Y/n? You know, you 2 would make a cute pair." He says teasingly. "What?" I ask frowning. "What 'what?' Come on. She's perfect for you. She's kind, respectful, quiet in a good way, sassy and funny. She matches your chill energy. And don't think I don't notice the way you constently tease each other." My dad says smiling. 'God, why do people actually ship me and Y/n? I already need to throw up at the thought of it.'

"Dad. Me and Y/n are dating." I say in a cold tone while aplying cheese on my sandwich. "WHAT?!?" He exclaims. "I'm her boyfriend...she's my girlfriend." I say in a 'duhh'-tone. 'If only..' "When?? How?? Why didn't you tell me?" "I just thought you knew  tou know..." I mumble. Just then, my mom barges into the room. "You're dating Y/n?!?!?" She exclaims excitedly. Holding her phone into my face.

"Ugh. It's on facebook?" I say in a slight disgusted tone. "There's nothing wrong about facebook." Both my parents say as I take as sip of my hot choco. "Ooh, Sweetie. Why don't you ask your love to come over and have dinner with us tonight?" Mom says. At those words I almost spit out the hot choco and choke. "Mhm--I'm sorry what?" I ask. "Yes. Your mother has a great point. It would be amazing to have her over for dinner. Right Felicia." My dad ask my mom. "Yes. Go ask her." She insists. "I don't think--" "Nuh uh uhh. Ask her.

_____________

Spidergirl
_____________

Clint Barton 2.0
come over

Spidergirl
what?

Clint Barton 2.0
come over..please..

Spidergirl
why?

Clint Barton 2.0
Y/n I need you
to come over
please...

Spidergirl
Barton...

Clint Barton 2.0
my parents want
you to have
dinner with us
please come

Spidergirl
idk..

Clint Barton 2.0
Y/l/n please
I really need to
make this whole
fake dating thing work

Spidergirl
are you begging?

Clint Barton 2.0
no.
just come over
please

Spidergirl
Barton..
my dad

Clint Barton 2.0
please don't think
about your dad rn
yk what? I AM begging
please Y/l/n
I helped you with that Tyler-guy
just please come
at 8 o'clock
please
Read by 'Spidergirl' at 6:28pm

7: 48 pm
Spidergirl
omw

___________

She agreed? Idk why that made my feel slightly happy. But then again. She agreed. To come over. At MY place. That's like one of the most unusual thing ever. Last time I had to drag her here. And after what happend 2 days ago....

I hear the doorbell ring and walk over to the door to open it. "Hey..." I say softly. "Hey..." Y/n replies. I had to say that suddenky, she looked a little better then usual but she didn't dress different and didn't really change everything but...she still did. "You look...less annoying." I say stepping asid so she can come in. "I'll take that as a comoliment, coming from you." She said as she walked in. "Mhm.." I just let out.