Chapter 7: You're not really dating are you?

3rd person's POV:

You guys had a break from acting so that means you'll have to go back to school. Idk if I mentioned this but you're also academical rivals. Today you were getting your tests back and it were really hard tests. It was a sort of tradition for you and Malachi to skip everything in your way and go straight to other to see who's score was better. Even though you have all the sale classes, Malachi had to use the restroom a few minutes before the bell rings so when you walk out of class, you walk straight to his locker where he already stands by, leaning on it with his test in his hand.

"What'd you get?" You ask him. He shows you his paper. "97%" he says. "Ow man...too bad. For you. 98%" you say. "What?" He says as yiu show him your test. "Ugh." He groans. You both give each others your papers to see what you git wrong. "Ow, you lodt 2,5 points at his question. 'What to do when someone has a panick attack?'. You answerd calm them down." You tell him. "Why's that wrong?" "Because you needed to write down how you calm them down. You could for starters reassure them, take deep breaths with them, kiss them, distract them, comfo--"

"Kiss them?" Malachi asks while frowning. "Yeah. When someone has a panick attack they need to hold their breath and when you kiss someone..you hold your breath..." You say softly. "Mhm.." he says smirking slightly. "Wait--how di you know so much about panick atta ks anyway?" He asks. "Oh uhm. I saw it in a show." You lie. Thank god you're an amazing liar. He scoffs. "Of course you did." He says and then Ariana walks up to you guys. "We need to talk." She says to you. "Okay? What's up?" You ask her with a frown at her expresion. "In private." She says reffering to Malachi. "Okay...I'll see you later okay? Love you." Malachi says in a soft tone as he kisses you on your cheek. You sigh as he walks away.

"You aren't dating are you?" Ariana asks, crossing her arms. "What?" You ask her. "Y/n, at first I really liked ig but then I started thinking. You hated Malachi, so freaking much and now you expect me to believe you're dating him? And don't even try to convince me about enemies to lover sh*t cause I know that's not it."  She says. "I don't know what you're talking about." You say coldy while hoing on your phone.

_____________

Clint Barton 2.0
_____________

Spider-Girl
Ariana knows
a

bout the fake dating

Clint Barton 2.0
what??

Spider-Girl
yeah
she's confronting me rn

Clint Barton 2.0
shit
well make something up ig
please
do I need to come back?

Spider-Girl
no
I got this Barton
I just wanted you too know

Clint Barton 2.0
oh..
thank you...

_____________

"Y/n!" She exclaims. You sigh. "Well you're right but you're wrong." You say, making her frown. "We're not like together-together you know. We're just--trying this out. So we like each other but not love each other you know? Nothing too serious." You tell her. "O-oh. Yeah..that makes sense." Ariana says "I still ship though." She says smiling. You open your locker and see a little note in it.

_________________________

You're so pretty
How'd I deserve you?

-Malachi ♡
_________________________

"You know, for a 'not-serious-relationship' he's down bad." Ariana say. "Oh shut up." You say playfully.

'Rule number 3: Malachi will write Y/n little notes.'

__________

A/n:

I'm running out of ideas. Ughhh