Night Out

Jays POV
It's Saturday night and I've been waiting all week for the this night. I don't know why but I had a feeling tonight was going to be a great night. Before I leave the house, I check the mirror to make sure I looked put together. Damn I look good! I walked out the door with keys and phone in hand head to my favorite club Nightlife.

Shae's POV
IM SO GLAD ITS SATURDAY!!!!!!!! School has been kicking my ass all week and I need to get away from it all. I heard about this gay club down here called Nightlife. I'm thinking about hittin it up tonight with one of my friends from school, Ashley. So I get dressed and do this mess I call hair till it's well tamed. I pass by mirror before I leave my dorm and wink at my fine ass one last time before I leave the house. I knew I was going get some pussy tonight. I just knew it.

Jays POV
I walk into the club and I instantly got filled with joy. I was ready to turn up and let loose a lil bit tonight. And most importantly find me a lil side piece to bring back to my house tonight. I walk to the bar and order two shots of straight Vodka. I drank both shots in a matter of seconds. And damn did that shit burn my chest!!! But just as I was about to leave the bar, the bartender told me a lady from the other end of the bar bought me another shot. I looked over to see who this could be. And she was fine as hell. She was dark skinned and had long brown hair. Her eyes were this beautiful dark brown color. And the dress she had on showed every curve she had. This woman was a dream come true. She motioned for me to come dance with her and I did. We danced to like two songs and I was having a great time with her. But all of a sudden, another girl walked by me that I couldn't keep my eyes off of.

Shae's POV
I was so happy to finally make it to the club. I was just ready to dance and turn up all night long. And besides the only thing I could do since I wasn't enough to drink was dance. Anyways as soon as I get there I hit the dance floor as soon I get there because my favorite song was on My Way by Fetty Wap. As I make my way there however, I spot this one fine ass girl....a stud at that. Wait wait wait one minute. Snap out of it Shae u a stud. But she fine af though. Man fuck the bullshit. I bet she look like a fem underneath all them clothes. And I want to be the one to find out, and I saw her checking me out too so I know she had to be the least bit interested. I'm just going grow some balls and go over there and give her my number. It's time to nut up or shut up.

Jay POV
After the dance with the beautiful girl I met at the bar, I went to sit and catch my breathe a lil bit. I was getting kinda tired after dancing for like 4 songs straight. I check my phone to see if I have any messages and of course I have none. I go to my Instagram and check my timeline. But as in scrolling, I fell someone standing in front of me and its that stud I was eyeing earlier. And she looked even better up close and personal.

Shae: Hey there beautiful...are u here all by yourself?

Jay: Unfortunately.....are u here by yourself.

Shae: No I came with a friend from school but I have no idea where she is right now. But anyways I wanted come over here to ask u something.

Jay: Ask away

Shae: Were u checking me out when I walked passed u earlier? Cause if u were I really don't mind

Jay: Well to be honest I kind of was checking u out a lil bit. U fine as fuck for a stud ma. I wish I could take u home with me tonight.

Shae: Well can I at least learn your name first? (Laughs a lil bit) And by the way my name is Shae .

Jay: My apologies Shae....my name is Janice but everyone calls me Jay.

Shae: Well Ms. Jay since u want to take me home so badly then lead the way so we can get to know each other better (leans in and whispers) And besides I like my women better naked.

Jay: Well what the hell are we waiting on. Let's get out of here gorgeous.