Would You Mind

Shae POV: After we made it official, I've basically been staying with Jay for the past two and a half months. I haven't been to my dorm in so long. I'm starting to think my roommate thinks I've fallen off the face of the Earth. Anyways as I'm sitting on the couch waiting for my baby to get off work, I'm trying to keep myself occupied. I get bored out of mind. But then an idea popped into my intelligent mind. So I got up and grabbed the keys to one of Jays cars which happened to be a 2015 Dodge Charger with blacked out rims and candy apple red paint. Then the inside was all black. This car was something that I could only dream of. I hopped in and headed to the grocery store to get all things I need to cook tonight. Yes bitches I can cook lol. Then I headed to the mall to to find something sexy to wear. I wondered and thought "What could a stud where to be sexy?" I just decided to pick an outfit that I knew that would make Jay droll. I checked the time and it was 5:49 and gets off at 6:00. So I rushed home and started cooking dinner. I set the table and lit a few candles. I just had a felling that this night was going to be very interesting.

Jay POV: I look at my watched check the time. I'm so glad it's finally 6:00! I finally get to go home to my baby and cuddle up with her. She is the only thing I have been able to think about all day. I could she had been somewhere cause my Charger wasn't parked in the same place it was when I left. I stepped out the car and walked to my front door. As I open it, I smell something delicious being cooked in the kitchen. I see Shae bent over possibly trying to find another another pan or something. I took this as my opportunity to scare her ass a lil bit. I walked slowly behind her and slapped her hard on her ass. She let out a big scream. I couldn't do much but laugh at this point.

"Why do u insist on scaring me half to death? You almost made me have a heart attack!" Shae said looking a lil bit shaken and upset.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare u that I promise I will never do it again" I said giving a very passionate kiss on the lips.

"I guess I can't stay mad at you for long...now go sit down and get comfortable. Dinner will be ready in about 5 more minutes."

So I do as I'm told and go sit down at the table and relax. A few minutes later Shae brings me my plate to the candlelit table with hers. She dims the light and comes to sit by me. We both starting feasting this wonderful she prepared which shrimp alfredo, salad, and breadsticks. It was simple but I enjoyed it. After we got finished eating I helped her wash the dishes. When we were done she leaned over and whispered "Are you ready for dessert?" She said that with a sadistic look on her face. I could tell she had something up her sleeve for me tonight but I didn't know what expect.

Shae POV: I walk upstairs to our room. I put on this black and red lace bra and panty set from Victoria secret. I had on so black red bottom heels that were about 6 inches. I took my curly hair out of the ponytail and shook it a lil bit. I even put on some MAC lipstick to finish off my look. I checked to make sure everything looked okay before I walked down the stairs. When I finally made it to the bottom of the stairs. Jay looked at me in astonishment. The look she had on her face was priceless and her eyes kept wondering all over my body. I could tell that she was ready to take me. Right here and right now.

Jay POV: I swear I couldn't even begin to describe what was standing in front of me. Here was this beautiful stud that looked great in men's attire but also looked damn good in women's lingerie!?!? I swear God himself has blessed me with this woman right here. After just staring at her for a few seconds, I got into beast mode. I blew the candles out and threw everything off the tables. I went over to her and swept her off her feet kissing her with every step I make towards the table. I immediately start taking off every stitch off clothing that was covering my body. Then I whispered in Shae's ear "I'll show who's in control tonight." She had a smirk on her face. And at that moment I started to go in. I ripped her lace panties off and started to rub on her clit. She instantly began to moan. Then I stuck two fingers inside and she started scream out. "Jay!! Oh shit Jay!!" That didn't do nothing but turn me on even more. I started kissing my way down to her wet pussy. I teased her clit at first before stick in and out. She started to catch my rut him and after a while I knew she was ready to cum. " Fuck Daddy!!! Why you doing this to me!??! Oh my God!" Next thing I knew, she came all over my table. I felt very accomplished and proud of myself. But as soon as I thought shit was over Shae flipped the script.

Shae POV: Even though I let Jay take control over me for that moment, which I must say was the best sex I've had in a long time, I still had to make sure she knows that I'm still the one that's the boss. After she was done with me it was her turn. I pinned her down to the table and said, "Let's see who's finna be screaming Daddy now" I could tell by the look on her face that she was up for my challenge. I started kissing her on her neck and she started breathing heavy as fuck. I left a trail of hickies coming from her neck to her stomach. All the way down to plump peach that I was about to devour. I looked up at her right before I dived in an gave her a sinister grin. I was about to tear it up. I started sucking on her clit like a vacuum cleaner. She started to cry out simultaneously. "Oh shit I think I'm about to--" she started say. "And u better hold it in I'm no where near finished with you!" I swear for someone who acts so tuff she sure is acting weak right about now. " But baby I can't hold it in for much longer! Please Daddy let me cum!I'm begging you" Jay says in between breaths. I could tell by the way her legs was shaking that she really needed to let it out. "You wish is my command" Two seconds later she came all over the table and my face. I didn't know this much cum could come out of one persons body. Jay sits up and sees the mess she had on me. " I'm sorry baby. I couldn't help myself" she laughed. "It's ok boo. Now let's go get cleaned and get you ready for work tomorrow. I need my baby to get all her rest" I said as we hopped off the table and into the shower. I swear this a night I will never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy my peoples!!! Are yall enjoying the book?? I know yall enjoying seeing Jay and Shae all in love with each other. But don't get too used to seeing them all lovey dovey cause shit is finna hit the fan in the next chapter. But let me shut the fuck up before I say too much😂. Until the next chapter✌🏾️👋🏾