I'm Sorry

{4 months later}

Jay POV: I've been so depressed lately. I don't know what has come over me. Usually when I break up with somebody I bounce back quickly. But for some strange reason I can't get Shae out of mind. I've tried to date other people. I go to bars to meet girls. Hell I even try females at my job at times. But I still feel very empty inside without her. I feel like when she ran away from me that night that she took a piece of my heart with her. My life hasn't been the same since she's been gone. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I just can't be happy unless I have her by my side. And I'm tired of feeling this way. I need to figure out a way to get my girl back and fast. Cause if I don't I know somebody else will.

Shae POV: Well thank God finals are over. I check my grades online and I made high honors this semester. I swear I didn't think I could do it but I did. But now that everything is said and done, I do miss my baby Shae. I feel so stupid for blowing up on her that night. I know that she was just trying to help me out so that I could bring up my grades. And I appreciate the fact that she cared so much about my future. I swear no one has ever worried about me the way she does. If it was anyone else, they probably wouldn't care. But at the end of the day, I know I have to make things right between us again cause I just can go on in life without seeing her beautiful face again.

{3 days later}

I decided it was time for me to grow some balls and finally text Jay. I hope she still isn't mad at me for the way I hurt her. Well here goes nothing.

Shae: Hello Janice

Jay: Hey Shaela how you been?

Shae: Good....I have high honors in school now😇

Jay: I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it !

Shae: I wouldn't have been able to do it without you. But I was wondering could we meet up at the park later on today. I got some things I need to get off my chest in person.

Jay: Sure I guess we can meet at around 2:00.

Shae: Alright I'll see you then.

Jay: See you then!

{About an 1 hour later}

Jay POV: I pull up to the park nervous as hell. I haven't seen this woman in a few months and I don't know what she has to tell me. I hope it's good news. I really love her and I really want her to be by my side again. I want to wake to see her beautiful face every morning. I just want her to say she loves me again. That's all I ask for. When I finally get the strength and courage to get out of the car, I walk over to the park bench that Shae is sitting on. When she sees me, she stands up and gives me a great big hug. Oh how I've missed those hugs and her touch. I could tell we were getting off on the right foot.

Shae POV: As soon as I saw my baby Jay again, I jumped up and gave her a huge hug. I swear I could have stayed in her embrace for a lifetime. In all actuality, I didn't want to let go. I missed her so much that words could been to describe. After our hug session, it was silent. So Jay decided to break the silence.

"So what did you want to get off you chest to me Shae? I'm here to listen to whatever you have to say." Jay said

Before I could even get the words out my mouth, my eyes started to water and it felt like a ball was stuck in my throat. I couldn't help but cry.

" It's ok Shae. Please don't cry. If you cry, I'm going to start crying. Now just say what you have to say. I promise there will be no judgement." Jay said sincerely

" I just missed you so much. And I feel so guilty for just leaving you like that. You are the only person that really cares about me and I just walked out of your life. And I really love you Janice Smith, but I understand if you don't feel the same way about me anymore. I treated you so wrong and dirty for no reason. I'm so sorry and I hope you take me back." I said pouring my heart out.

"I will gladly take you back Shaela. I swear you have no idea how much I've wanted to just hear your voice again. I tried to get over us because I thought that you hated me forever but I just couldn't shake you from mind. You are my only true love and I'm sorry that we ended things they way we did. I promise I'll never let you go again." Jay said trying to hold back tears.

"You promise?" I said holding out my pinky

"I promise. Now let's get you moved back into our house. You are never leaving my side again" Jay said

At that moment, I knew that me and Jay were meant for each. No matter what obstacles came our way. This was just another hurdle that we had to cross over and I'm glad we finally did. Now we can live happily ever after....at least I hope so.