Hooked Like Drugs

{3 WEEKS LATER}
Jay's POV: It's been 3 weeks since the first time me and Shae hooked up and man I can't keep myself away from her. Like every time I get a chance I always text call or FaceTime her. I just can't seem to shake her for some strange reason. Shae is something new and different to me and I just don't know if I'm ready for it. Im still trying to get over the fact that she is a stud. I've always judged other stud for stud couples but now my mind is more to the whole idea of it.

Shae's POV: I swear it feels like it been ages since the last time me and Jay have hooked up. Even though I haven't been getting none from her lately, I sure haven't lost interest. Every rim I turn around she always checking up on me to see what I'm doing or to see if I'm ok. I slick think this girl is sprung over me. You never know. Maybe I do got some ill nana lol. Anyways I been wanting to go out with her again. So I got a lil date planned for me and Jay. Hopefully she says yes cause she can be so fucking stubborn at times.

Shae: Hey boo wyd

Jay: Hey there....I was just about to text you. But I'm not doing anything. Wassup???

Shae: I was just wondering if u were off from work tomorrow night. I wanted to take you out on a lil date since we haven't officially been on one.

Jay: Lol ok shawty. We can go on a date but it's my treat. Where did u wanna go baby??

Shae: I wanted to go to the Cheescake Factory. I've never been before but I've heard the food there was amazing.

Jay: Well that sounds good to me. I'll come pick you up at around 7:00 and please be ready on time or else.

Shae: Or else what😏???

Jay: Oh you will see just don't be late.

Shae: Yea whatever. Well I'm headed into class so I'll ttyl. Bye boo😘

Jay: Ttyl pookie😇
-------------------------------------------------------
{Saturday Night}
Still Shae's POV: I'm slick a lil nervous about this date. What if she doesn't like me the way I like her. I could tell by her vibe that she has never been with another stud before. But I have dated many. In my book, they are all women with titties and a vagina and if they want to be fucked I will happily fulfill their wishes. Anyways I'm finally all dressed for my date tonight. I have on a black Polo shirt with a red horse on it. I have on some skinny jeans that make my butt look so deliciously round and plump. I have on some brown Clarks that I bought just for this date. I flat ironed my hair and let it hang down. Damn this shit got long. I sprayed some perfume I got from Bath and Body Works. It took me a while to get ready but I'm glad I got ready be Jay called.

Jay's POV: Fresh out of the shower I look at the time on my phone. Shit it already 6:30!! I quickly got dressed and put my dreads into a high ponytail. I had on a black long sleeve button down. I had the first two buttons unbuttoned cause my boobies were kinda of suffocating in the shirt. I wore some nice skinny jeans and some black Clarks to finish my look. I sprayed myself in perfume and ran out the house cause I didn't want to be late picking up Shae. I really didn't feel like hearing her big mouth.

Shae POV: It's 7:15 and Jay is just now showing up. But she was worried about me not being on time. I should rub it in her face about how late she was but I'm not the one to do such a thing. I'm just going to enjoy this night with my baby. Anyways I get in the car and give her a kiss. Her lips were so soft and juicy. I could taste the cherry flavored lip balm that she had on too. If she keep kissing me like that, we not going make it to dinner tonight. She will be all the food I ever need. But let me stop before I start something I can't finish lol.

Jay 's POV: After our amazing make out session in the car, we finally head to the Cheesecake Factory. They have valet parking so I give my keys to the man standing at the front door so he can park the car. We head inside the restaurant and I instantly smell heaven. It smelled like God himself was cooking that food. After 15 minutes or so we finally get seated. As I'm sitting at the table with Shae I couldn't help but stare at her. She was so damn beautiful. I just loved every aspect about her. After a while, she caught me staring at her and I immediately looked away

Shae: Why were u looking at me like that ( starts to blush a lil bit)

Jay: I just love looking at your fine ass. You always look gorgeous to me. I can't help but stare one in a while.

Shae: Awww thanks boo. You looking pretty good tonight yourself. And I see u trying copy my style. Look at us matching already!!!

Jay: Lol Ikr. It's crazy. I guess two great minds think alike.

Shae: I guess so. But anyways can I ask u something.

Jay: Sure babe

Shae: Well... Umm...we have been talking for a while now and I really like you and I'm hoping u really like me. I feel like we fit each other and that we could be great for each other in many ways.......

Jay: ( leans over the table and kisses Shae) Yes I will be your girlfriend. I've been having the same feeling for since the night I saw u in that club. I've always wanted u to be mine but I didn't know how to tell u but I'm glad I finally did. I'm at the point where I don't care no more if u are a stud fem or stem. I just love you because u are Shae. And that's all that matters bae.

Shae: Awww bae. That's the best thing that anyone has ever said to me. I love you Janice Smith

Jay: I love you too Shaela Johnson.