School Days

Shae POV: It's been about 3 weeks since the incident. Jay and I are actually better than ever. We are more open with each other. We talk to each other more about the problems and everything. And the sex....the sex is always wonderful. Even though something traumatic happened to us, I feel like it may have brought us closer together. But there is one thing that I'm trying to deal with. I been so busy worrying about Jay that my grades at school are starting to slip again. I'm really not trying to get put on academic probation. But I really don't know what do and I don't want to tell Jay cause I already know she's going make me leave and go live back on campus. I really don't know what I'm going to do right about now. I really hate school!

Jay POV: Since the run in with my ex, my relationship with Shae is great. We do a lot more for each now. It made us become closer. But I can tell something is bothering her with school. She barely picked up a book but now she's up for hours at a time trying to do homework and write papers. I feel guilty because I feel like I had something to do with this. And I know she might hate me but if her grades are slipping then she needs to go back to her dorm. I don't want to be the reason for Shae not to be successful at school. That would just make me feel worse.

Later on that Night

"Babe are you ready? You've been up there for an hour now! Hurry your ass up or we are going to miss our reservations" Shae said loudly

"I'm coming....don't rush me! You know it take me forever to get ready I don't even know why you tripping." I said walking down the stairs to meet Shae. And she was looking fine as always. She had her curly hair pulled back in a low ponytail. She had a long sleeve Polo shirt on and some dark blue jeans with some brown loafers. And she also had a gold chain and watch to match. And the way she smelled...it made me want to skip dinner and go straight to dessert. My baby was looking good tonight.

Shae POV: I saw Jay fine ass run down those stairs. She had on a purple Polo button up with a black blazer and some skinny jeans with her all black Timberlands. She also had a few diamond rings on and a silver watch. I swear if I wasn't so damn hungry right now, I'll stay home and have her all to myself. Anyways, after we finally made it to Biaggi's, we couldn't do anything but stare at each other. Even though I've been with Jay for a while now, every time I look at her I feel like she gets better looking.

"Bae why are you staring at me like that? You must like what you see?" Jay asks with a slight grin on her face.

" Of course I like what I see. You look so beautiful tonight baby. I couldn't help but stare." I said with a big smile

"You better stop staring before I take you in this bathroom and show you what I'm made of." Jay said whispering in my ear. But just as I was about to take her up on that offer our sever came.

" Hello my name is Steve and I'll be your server tonight. Do you ladies need a minute to figure out what u want or are you ready to order?" He asked eagerly.

" I think we're ready. I know I want the shrimp Alfredo and I know my baby wants your steak and shrimp pasta." Jay said ordering for the both us. About 30 minutes later our waiter came back with our food. And everything was delicious. We finished up our dinner and paid the bill. As we were walking to the car, however, I could tell Jay had something on her mind.

Jay's POV: I knew I had to get what I had to say off my chest but I didn't know how to tell her. Either way it goes, I knew she would be mad. Here goes nothing I guess.

"Shae you know I love you. I really do but I've been noticing that you have been slacking in school and I know it's because of me. You're always at my house and not at school doing what u need to do to graduate. I love you being around the house everyday when I come home from work but that's not benefiting you at school. So I think we should take a break from each other until you get your grades right." I said in all honesty

"Take a break! Take a break?! Girl you have lost your motherfucking mind if you think for one second that I'm supposed to be ok with this. Why would you want to give up on us like that. This makes absolutely no sense to me. One day we are making love all hours of the night and the next day you want to kick me out!? I swear I don't get you. But if you don't want me around then that's fine with me. You want me gone!? Then I'm gone!" Shae said as she got out the car and slammed the door.

I tried to run after her but she was long gone. Why did I have to be stupid and open my mouth? I think I just lost the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't know if I will ever get her back.