Till Death Do Us Part?

{1 Month Later}

Shae POV: It's been about a month since my baby Jay proposed to me. And of course I said yes! I love that woman with all my heart and I would give the world up for her. But lately I just been thinking about the whole getting married thing and I've been having second thoughts about it. I can't picture myself being with anyone else but I also can't picture myself being with one person for the rest of my life. Everyday since the proposal I have been having this constant battle with myself about the situation. Apart of me is saying that I should get married to Jay and be happy but another part of me is saying that I should tell Jay how I really feel about getting married and go from there. I love Jay but I don't know if we are capable to make it till death do us part.

Jay POV: I swear these past few weeks have been going great for me. I got a raise at my job. I finally got the courage to propose to the love of my life Shay. And now I'm going to meet a wedding planner today. I know I sound like a complete fem but to be honest I really don't care. I'm on cloud 9 right now and I'm not trying to come down no time soon. I promise everything in life just keeps working in my favor. Except for the fact Shay ass won't return any of my phone calls today. I called a good 15 times but I still got no answer from her. I sent her a text message and told her where to meet me so hopefully she shows up.

Shae POV: I keep hearing my phone rings but I'm not answering cause I already know who it is. After a while it stops ringing and I breath a sigh of relief. I finally pick my phone up and all of a sudden I get a text from Jay that has an address for some wedding shop. I jumped up and got dressed so I could head there. I had to get my feelings about this wedding out before it was too late. I hope she won't be mad at me.

Jay POV: As I was talking to wedding planner about the decorations, Shae busts through the front door of store. I swear it's about time that she showed up. But I could tell by the look on her face that somebody up with her.

"Bae can I have a word you for a second" Shae asked

"Sure....m'am could you please excuse us for a few minutes" I said as the wedding planner got up.  "So what did you need to talk about?"

"Well I have been trying my best to figure out how to say this to you. And I still don't think I have found all of the words to say. But Jay I don't think this is the best time for us to get married. I'm still young and yo are still young. I got school and you got work. We kind of have to much going on in our lives right now to be trying to get married. And please don't take this the wrong way Jay. I still love you and my love for you will never change but marriage wasn't in my life plans at this very moment. I want to get married just not right now. Do you understand where I'm coming from?" Shae said wholeheartedly

"Understand you!? You want me to understand the fact that you don't want to get married anymore. Not only did I propose to you but you also said yes. If you didn't want to get married why in the fuck did you not tell me this earlier. I promise you if you would have explained this to me earlier I would have understood you a little bit more. But your trifling ass wants to wait till I start planning the wedding to tell me that you don't want to go through with anymore.  What type of selfish bullshit is that Shaela!? And if you really loved me the way you say you do then you would have been honest with me from the beginning instead of stringing me along this whole time." I said with pure anger

"I promise Jay I'm sorry I didn't know how to tell you how I felt but if you need some space for now I understand"

" I need more than space. I need the fucking ring I paid for. You don't deserve to wear the ring I bought with my hard earned money. Hopefully I'll find someone who will be willing enough to wear it" I said sadly

"Jay please don't say that. You know I want to be your wife one day just not right now. And you know I care for more than anybody else in this world. So don't sit here and act like I don't. And if you want to be petty and say shit like that then fine you can have the little ring back. I didn't want it on my finger to begin with."

" Fuck You Shaela"

"Fuck You Janice. You know you not going find anybody better than me. Nobody else is going care about you the way I did and you need to remember that.