Below Freezing? Nah That's Sub-Zero.

The following morning, Dragonfly awoke to a gentle shake from Pineapple, who stood over him, his scales shifting between shades of purple and blue. "Dreamcatcher wants you to come with us. We've got a little trip to take," he said with a grin.

Dragonfly rubbed his eyes and nodded, stretching his wings before following Pineapple out of the cave. Dreamcatcher was waiting at the entrance, her dark scales shimmering in the early morning light. The sky was clear, but there was a crispness in the air, hinting at colder weather ahead.

"Ready to see more of Pyrrhia?" Dreamcatcher asked as they took flight.

"Yeah, where are we going?" Dragonfly replied, his wings spreading wide.

"To the Ice Kingdom," Dreamcatcher explained as they soared above the trees. "There's someone I'd like you to meet. He can tell you more about the different tribes here, and you might find his perspective useful."

Dragonfly felt a mix of excitement and apprehension. The Ice Kingdom sounded like a place of stark beauty, but also of danger. As they flew, the landscape changed from lush forests to icy tundra, the ground below blanketed in snow. The cold air bit at his wings, and he tucked them in closer to retain warmth.

After a while, they landed in a wide, open area where the snow was piled high, and the sky was a pale blue. In the distance, icy peaks loomed, their tips hidden in clouds. A tall, white-scaled dragon approached them, his wings edged with a frosty blue. His eyes were a striking shade of icy gray.

"Welcome to the Ice Kingdom," the dragon said, his voice as crisp as the air around them. "I'm Sub-Zero. Dreamcatcher tells me you're from Pantala."

Dragonfly nodded, shivering slightly in the cold. "Yes, I am. I'm here to explore and learn about other dragons."

Sub-Zero gave a slight nod, his expression neutral. "You're a long way from home, SilkWing. Pyrrhia isn't as welcoming as Pantala. There are many dangers here, and dragons aren't always friendly to outsiders."

Dreamcatcher stepped in. "Sub-Zero, we appreciate your help. Dragonfly is with us, and we're trying to show him the different parts of Pyrrhia. Can you tell him a bit about the Ice Kingdom and its customs?"

Sub-Zero considered for a moment, then nodded. "The Ice Kingdom is a place of order and discipline. We value strength, loyalty, and tradition. Outsiders are rarely welcomed, but if Dreamcatcher trusts you, then I'll give you a chance." He glanced at Dragonfly, his eyes narrowing. "But be careful. Not all IceWings are as tolerant as I am."

Dragonfly felt a chill that had nothing to do with the temperature. He knew he had to be cautious, especially in a place as unforgiving as the Ice Kingdom. "I'll be careful. Thank you for letting me visit."

Sub-Zero nodded curtly. "Good. Stick with Dreamcatcher and Pineapple. They'll keep you safe. Just remember—Pyrrhia is not Pantala. You'll need to be vigilant at all times."

Dreamcatcher placed a reassuring talon on Dragonfly's shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll guide you through. There's much to learn, and we're here to help."

Dragonfly nodded, grateful for her support. He knew this was just the beginning of his journey through Pyrrhia, and there would be many challenges ahead. But he was determined to face them, one step at a time.