Chapter 21

Ludwig was still looking down at the cub. His eyes were fixed on the tears falling from the cub, so he didn't notice the gaze directed at him from a short distance away.

"Hold back your tears."

The emperor, who had always been iron-blooded in raising cubs, did not change his style at all when faced with such a soft, curly-haired cub.

The little curly-haired Zai Zai was so frightened that he suppressed his cry. He was not allowed to shed tears yet. He had never been wronged like this before and couldn't hold it in anymore.

He raised his chubby face and cried "Wow": "I'm going to file a complaint!"

Ludwig: "?"

Ludwig: "Are you going to file a complaint with Cizer?"

Ludwig: He recognized the curly-haired cub at first sight and thought it was the cub brought back by his son.

Facing the little Zaizai who was about to complain, Ludwig narrowed his golden eyes slightly and commented on this behavior: "Cesare himself can't protect himself, and you still want to-"

"Ludwig."

Ivy, who originally wanted to see how far her husband went, couldn't stand it anymore. She put her hand on her waist and pulled out a gleaming saber from her waist.

The saber is made of a special material. Even if it is buried in the soil, its sharpness will not be affected at all.

Ivy held the saber and walked over step by step.

Under Ludwig's eyes filled with shock, ecstasy, and suspicion, she held the saber with a smile on her beautiful face, but her words were not very gentle -

"I remember I told you before I died, You must be gentle when you take care of your children."

"Dear Ludwig, have you followed my last wishes seriously?"

Ivy's words completely dispelled the doubt in Ludwig's eyes, and his cold and handsome face Above, a look of ecstasy emerged.

"Ivy."

Ludwig's Adam's apple rolled, and the longing that had been suppressed for a long time and almost swallowed him suddenly burst out at this moment. He wanted to run over quickly and hug his lover.

But the little fat boy sitting on the feet has a full sense of weight.

The little fat kid was still hugging his leg and crying. After crying for a few times, he rubbed his wet face against his leg, as if wiping away his tears.

After rubbing his little face, he continued to cry.

Ludwig had never seen such a delicate cub.

"Xiao Lin, take Ning Zai away."

Ivy tilted her head and told Huo Lin in a gentle tone: "Mom has something to talk to your dad about. When we finish talking, I will come to see you."

Huo Lin Rin looked at the saber in his mother's hand that seemed to be playing with it, and then at his father who was tense all over.

He walked over without changing his expression and picked up Zai Zai, who was still secretly rubbing his little face.

Ning Zai was not very happy about being taken away.

He turned to look at His Majesty the Emperor and complained to his brother: "Uncle, you bad boy!"

Huo Lin held him firmly and did not put the boy down even though he still had one foot that was inconvenient for walking. He quickly left the scene where his parents were talking with Zai Zai.