Chapter 44

Ivy stood by the bed, and the more she looked, the more she felt something was wrong. She bent down, and just when she wanted to see what was going on, she saw Ludwig "shush" at her.

Ivy: "?"

Ivy looked confused.

Ludwig raised his hand and pointed at the sheets.

With his pointing, Ivy finally understood. The latter took a closer look at the little Zai Zai who was lying on the bed, and found that it was really fun for the little Zai Zai to pretend to be sleeping.

The little Zaizai who always had to get angry before getting out of bed today had a tense face and couldn't move his whole body.

Ivy looked funny.

She admired Zaizai for a while and pretended to sleep, then she cleared her throat and said, "Okay, you two can continue sleeping. I'll go out and see if breakfast is ready."

As soon as Ivy left, Zaizai stayed in bed and relaxed a little. A little bit.

Ludwig opened his eyes to see how long Zaizai could hold it in. He didn't wait long, and Zaizai opened his eyes secretly with his ears pricked up to listen to the sound.

The moment Ludwig opened his eyes, he deliberately closed them again.

The little Zaizai got up and immediately checked if Ludwig was awake. He pressed his chubby face against Ludwig and asked in a low voice: "Uncle Lulu, are you awake?"

Ludwig said nothing.

Seeing this, Zaizai turned his head and thought about it. After thinking for a few seconds, he thought he was very smart and went to pull Ludwig's eyelids.

Ludwig was pulled so hard that he almost couldn't pretend anymore.

Fortunately, he had a strong desire to watch the excitement, so he didn't even "wake up" when his eyelids were pulled.

"Oh."

Xiao Zaizai finally confirmed that Uncle Lulu was still sleeping. He drooped his face and lifted the quilt. The quilt was lifted, revealing a wet sheet underneath.

Looking at the wet sheets, the little Zaizai, who was just sighing, had red eyes.

Why did Zaizai wet the bed again?

The little Zaizai felt embarrassed and wanted to cover the wet sheets. But he not only wet the sheets, but also wet Uncle Lulu's pajamas.

"What should I do?"

Zaizai, sitting on the bed, murmured softly.

He didn't want his beautiful aunt and uncle Lulu to know that he wet the bed. If they knew that Zai Zai still wet the bed, they would definitely not want to sleep with Zai Zai next time.

After sitting on the bed for a long time, Zaizai couldn't think of a good way, so he had to use the most primitive method of destroying corpses to eliminate traces.

He first tried hard to pull up Uncle Lulu's pajamas. After pulling down the pajamas, he started to pull up the sheets again. If Ludwig hadn't cooperated with such a big move, he wouldn't have been able to do it even if the cub was exhausted and paralyzed.

After pulling down the wet pajamas and sheets, the little Zaizai dragged them all to the bathroom with his bare feet.

As soon as he entered the bathroom, Ludwig stood up.

Ludwig casually put on another nightgown and peeked at the bathroom door.

Not only did he watch it for himself, but he also wanted to make a video and share it with Ivy: "Look, he is secretly washing the sheets. He is quite smart. After he puts the sheets into the basin, he stands in and steps on them."