Chapter 71

One large and one small, all a little dirty, stood at the entrance of the passage, staring blankly at the man approaching. The man's steps were very slow, and he had to stop and slow down after taking two steps.

Huo Lin looked at the other party's pure white clothes without a trace of dust. He subconsciously took Zaizai and took two steps back.

Both he and Ning Zai were too dirty.

If a man came over and met them, he might dislike them. In front of the ultimate beauty, the two immature cubs are still a little unable to bear it.

Huo Lin noticed that the little Zaizai in his arms struggled.

He put the little Zaizai down smoothly.

The little Zaizai, who was wrapped in the mecha from head to toe, took off the mecha in a hurry. The mecha Grandpa Ram gave me was a mecha controlled by mental power, not a traditional mecha specially designed for him. Little Zai Zai was not quite used to this kind of mecha.

Without taking it off twice, the little Zaizai turned somersaults.

"Brother, save Zaizai!"

The little Zaizai, who was trapped in the mecha and couldn't get out, lay on his face on the ground and kicked his legs in shame.

Xiao Zai Zai is an out-and-out face-controller. It was the first time he saw such a beautiful woman, so good-looking that even Zai Zai was shocked. So Zaizai who wants to say hello to the beauty must of course take off his dirty mecha first.

Zaizai, who was anxious to get off his mecha, flapped his short mecha legs and called for help to his brother.

Upon seeing this, Huo Lin hurriedly walked over and rescued him from the mecha.

When Huo Lin was taking off the mecha from Zaizai, the beauty not far away was also looking at them.

After a few seconds.

Huo Lin also took off the mecha's helmet. He cleared his throat, held the little fat boy in his hand, and said hello to the beauty.

"Hello, I'm Cesar, and this is my cub, called Ning Zai. There was a riot outside, and I brought Ning Zai here."

Huo Lin greeted the other party politely. He had a very good mind, and he knew with his toes that the relationship between this beauty and Raphael was definitely not simple.

"Hello."

Anno had already seen the little cub being led by the imperial prince in Raphael's video. Before Raphael left, he also looked at the latest photos taken on Raphael's star plane.

In the photo, it is the sheet that the little fat boy wetted his bed.

Annuo's mysophobia is very serious. He is not only sensitive to the environment, but also to smells.

Raphael occasionally stayed outside for too long. When he came back and approached him, he could smell something unbearable on Raphael's body.

For a mysophobic like Annuo, it took a lot of courage to walk here from the palace.

"I'm Annuo."

Annuo originally wanted to go find Raphael, but after seeing the two cubs, especially the youngest Ning cub, he thought about it and changed his mind.

"Come in with me, it's safer inside."

He had just opened this passage from the inside, so the two cubs could find it. As long as the channel is closed, no one can open it from the outside unless it is authenticated by Raphael.