Chapter 27

The oxygen in the oxygen bottle has been completely consumed. Fortunately, Huo Lin received hypoxia training early on.

He dragged Zhan Xi and, with the help of other guards, successfully dragged him onto the spacecraft.

As soon as he got on the spaceship, Huo Lin immediately called someone: "Doctor, let the doctor come here!"

Huo Lin brought a complete set of people when he went out. In addition to an entire guard team, there were also various other talents on his spaceship.

The doctor hurried over and directed people to put Zhan Xi on the hospital bed.

Zhan Xi's condition was dangerous to the naked eye. The doctor didn't bother to say anything to Huo Lin and started rescuing Zhan Xi.

The doctor could only treat external injuries. After a while, he walked out and said to Huo Lin, "Your Highness, I found out that his mental strength is very unstable. If he continues like this, the entire spaceship will be affected.

" Violent violence not only causes pain to oneself, but the scariest thing about it is that it can induce other people to fall into the same situation. Of course, this effect only affects mental powers that are weaker than this sub-mental power level.

Huo Lin thought for a while: "Take him to room B02. If he lives there, he won't affect anyone."

"Yes."

Zhan Xi was transferred to a new room, where he stayed with others in a hypoxic environment. After killing for too long, the body suffered great damage.

Fortunately, he was still unconscious, otherwise he would have been in a very painful struggle due to the impact of the violent mental power.

Time passed little by little.

Just as the doctor was packing up the things he had just used and preparing to leave temporarily, there was a loud knock on the door.

He opened the door and saw His Highness the Crown Prince and the little Zai Zai who was being led by His Highness the Crown Prince.

"I'm here to see daddy."

The little curly-haired cub turned his fat face up and asked the doctor, "Can I go see daddy?"

"Yes, yes, but it's better to be later..."

This little cub's I don't know what the level of mental power is. If it is too weak, entering is equivalent to delivering food.

Before he finished his words of persuasion, the little boy at the door had already ran in.

After Jian Ning ran in, Huo Lin also walked in.

He didn't let the doctor stay here any longer.

After the doctor left, he closed the door and looked back at Jian Ning.

Jian Ning had climbed onto his father's bed now. He was holding his father's face and pressing his forehead against his.

Huo Lin had never seen him do this before, so he couldn't figure out what he was doing for a while.

Regarding Jian Ning's healing ability, Zhan Xi was careful not to say a word to the young prince, even the young prince whom he had known for many years.

Queen Ivy's awakening last time was related to her mental power, but the queen said it was the effect of Feng Ling Stone and had nothing to do with Jian Ning.

This was the first time that Huo Lin witnessed Xiao Zaizai giving someone soothing energy.

At such a close distance, sticking the little buds is much easier than before.