Chapter 53

The little fat kid sleeping on the spaceship had no idea that he had also abducted a little fat rat. He was lying on the bed, breathing long and evenly.

Mance visited him several times, and when he came back, the little fat boy showed no sign of waking up.

Huo Lin felt that Mance seemed to know something, but the other party did not ask any questions about Zaizai's situation. Not only did he not ask, he also acted very calmly.

The calmer he was, the more determined Huo Lin was. He must have known about Zaizai.

"Your Highness."

Mance looked at His Highness the Crown Prince who was looking at him again. He took the medical kit from the spaceship and said, "The spaceship is about to land. You can take care of your arm."

It was already getting dark now. got up.

Although Huo Lin stayed up late the day before, his good biological clock still made him wake up early. After he woke up, he was still sitting next to Zaizai.

After hearing Mance's reminder, Huo Lin moved his eyes to his arm.

He said nonchalantly: "It's just a small injury, don't worry about it."

He was inexperienced in fighting and had a little injury on his arm, but there was no need to care about this injury, it would be fine in a few days.

After Mance heard this, he stopped reminding him.

Another moment passed.

The spaceship landed above the palace. Huo Lin picked up Zai Zai with a small blanket, and with Wagner behind him, they got off the spaceship together.

After getting off the spaceship, Ludwig strode over.

Huo Lin looked at his father, and the next second, he handed over the little Zaizai. The father and son really couldn't do anything too provocative, and besides, they were both worried about Zai Zai who hadn't woken up yet, so the top priority was to bring Zai Zai in.

The small bed made of Fengling stone is ready.

The emperor opened his private treasury and used the most precious gems to decorate the surroundings of the small bed. If the value of this small bed were to be put in an auction house, it is unknown how many billions it would fetch.

"Father, will this little bed still work for Ning Zai?"

Huo Lin frowned as he looked at the little bed his father had placed in the bedroom. He recognized that it was the raw material of Feng Ling Stone, but he was not sure about it. Will things always be useful?

He has read a lot of information books about Xiao Zai Zai.

He also heard what Ella said last time.

It was precisely because he heard it that he, like his father, was extremely opposed and resisted allowing Xiao Zaizai to use his healing power again.

Ludwig looked at Zai Zai lying on the small bed. He tucked the quilt over Zai Zai and whispered back: "I don't know."

Xiao Zai Zai's royal family has disappeared on the stage of history. For too long, Ludwig's understanding of this royal family relied solely on records.

Neither father nor son knew the answer.

Ivy was more attentive. She asked Wag, who had not slept well, to rest, and then asked Ludwig to arrange for Mance. Finally, she looked at the time again and estimated that Zhan Xi was almost here.

Ivy did not hide the situation of Zaizai. She felt that Zhan Xi needed the right to know at all times.

Zaizai was sleeping soundly on a small bed worth hundreds of millions, covered with a fluffy cartoon quilt. He clenched his little fists and made a "surrender" gesture.