introduction - read pls!!!

READ TO FURTHER UNDERSTAND THE STORY!!

cassie canoa
starred in 'waves' 'outer banks' 'it' 'the black phone' and played minor characters on other movies and shows. released many hit songs and also featured in tons of songs. featured in 'little bit with drake' ' + more and released tons of popular songs

dylan "brother"
dylan and cassie have been friends since they were little kids. cassie's biological parents started getting addicted to drugs and drinking and all that sorta stuff when she was young, so they were not capable of taking care of her. dylan's parents saw how bad it was getting and took the girl in as their own when she was about 8 years old. she's been living with the hoffman's ever since and considers them her real family. she calls dylan's parents mom and dad and loves them more than anything. cassie and dylan fight all the time like siblings and they consider themselves siblings, they're like bestfriends with that sibling bond.

ariana greenblatt
ariana and cassie have been friends for years. they are so close, ariana even has a key to cassie's house. cassie's family loves her and always says she's "welcome whenever".. the girls really don't need anyone but eachother.

jaden pullmer
jaden and cassie have been dating for 2 years. their relationship has become quite toxic throughout the years. jaden always cheats on her, yells at her, calls her names, constantly puts her down, and more. he was cassie's first and only boyfriend so she thinks it's normal to be treated that way. he continues to treat her like shit because well, he's a shitty person, and also he knows cassie loves him to much to ever leave him (or so he thinks?)

ANYWAYS THATS SOME BACKGROUND ON THE CHARACTERS!!!

PLS COMMENT SUGGESTIONS AND STUFF!! i love hearing opinions!!