MALACHI BARTON? LIKE BEAST DIEZ?

CASSIES POV:

i don't even know what's going on. my vision is so blurry. i can't see anything. my head hurts. i hear screaming. i recognize that voice. is that malachi?
"i'm taking her back to mine, tell dylan and ari where she is please." i heard as i felt arms around me. it was malachi.

this is the first time i've ever met him, but i trust him. i'm in a very vulnerable state right now but i trust him to not do anything i wouldn't want him to. as he walked me out, my vision was blurry but i could kind of see now. in the corner of the house towards the front i saw something i wish i wouldn't have. my fucking boyfriend making out with some blonde bitch.

i'm now in malachis car. i'm tired, and hurt from what i just saw. my mind was all over the place. this was by far the worst night i've ever had. i curled up in malachis lap and felt him gently rub his thumb on my cheek. i felt so calm and safe. for the first time since the party started, my mind was clear and i fell asleep.

MALACHIS POV:

i looked down at her in my lap. i used one arm to hold her head and kept the other one free so i could drive. i wasn't sure if she was asleep or not. i rubbed my thumb up and down her cheek to get her to relax and hopefully go to sleep. after a few minutes of that, i drove home.

when we got home, i carried her inside and into my room. i took off her shoes and wanted to help her change into more comfortable clothes, but i didn't know if i should do that or not. i put my blanket over her and started to walk out of my room.

"wait" i heard her whisper in a weak voice.
"can u stay with me tonight please?"

"of course cass."

———-

i went over and got under the blankets next to her, and stared at the ceiling. i felt her come closer and lay on my chest. i put one arm under her neck and the other arm around her waist, pulling her closer. it was warm. i wanted to stay like this forever. im confused with myself, why do i feel this way, i just met the girl? i continued to think until i finally fell asleep.

CASSIES POV:

it was the next morning and i had just woken up. all of the events that went down last night hit me. my boyfriend cheated on me, i got drugged and assaulted, i went home with malachi after he fought the dude and saved me, and now i'm in his fucking bed. i looked over at malachi, he was still sleeping. i sat up in his bed and felt him wrap his arms back around my waist and lay his head on my lap while laying on his stomach. i started to run my nails through his hair and up and down his back. i remember dylan's mom doing this with me when i first moved in and it's been one of my favorite things ever since.

"goodmorning." i heard malachi say in a sleepy voice. still half asleep and in the same position

"goodmorning malachi." i said still running my hands down his back "thank you, really, yk for last night. i'm really glad you were there."

"of course. i am too. but i know it's probably too early so we don't have to talk about it." he replied

"thank you" i said, relieved

"can u come back down here i'm still tired" malachi said

"can't get enough of me huh?" i joked that as i laid back down next to him.

"very funny, and honestly no, ur warm." he answered

he wrapped his arms around me and put his face in my neck. i played with his hair and we went back to sleep.

text messages

ariana- bro i'm hungover as FUCK and i just heard abt what happened
ariana- bitch are u okay
ariana- CASSIE CANOA ANSWER ME.
ariana- bro the ONE time you stfu and stop yappin is when i actually want you to talk.
ariana- dude where the fuck are you

MB ARI I JUST WOKE UP - cassie
dude i have sm to tell u.  - cassie
cum to malachis house he said you could  - cassie

ariana- MALACHIS???
ariana- LIKE MALACHI BARTON? LIKE BEAST DIEZ?!?!
ariana- stop so u finally broke up with jaden
ariana- YESYESYES
ariana- okay girl... i see you with the upgrade...

OMFG STFU.  - cassie
-replied to 'so you finally broke up with jaden'-
yeah. about that.  -  cassie
js hurry up - cassie

ariana- okay big bro is driving me there!! mommy doesn't want me driving☹️

YAY DYLAN!!! - cassie