youtube vlog

malachi and mk! (posted a youtube video)

—————

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS UP YOUTUBE TODAY ME AND MK ARE GONNA BREAK INTO CASSIES HOUSE AND ROB HER ASS, LETS GET INTO IT" malachi screamed in the middle of a grocery store

there was people standing there confused, laughing, and staring at him while he said that.

video cuts to next part: in front of cassie's house

"so you guys may be wondering how we're gonna get in" mk said into the camera, turning it to malachi

"well the answer is... we have a key..." malachi said walking towards dylan's window "you see, dylan's room is on the bottom floor and his stupid ass sleeps with his window unlocked, which now that i think about it is not safe, like at all." he added with a concerned expression on his face.

the video then shows malachi opening dylan's window and jumping in head first, pulling the rest of his body inside and falling onto the floor once he got over. he then grabs the camera and then shows mk hopping in the window.

clip cuts to malachi recording mk

"goodmorning sunshine❤️" mk said putting his face close up to dylan's, grabbing him to wake him up while malachi laughed.

"HOLY SHIT" dylan said as he jerked awake, startled by mk "how the fuck did you guys get in here" he added while rubbing his eyes with a confused look on his face

"maybe don't leave ur window unlocked while ur sleeping on the first floor you tard" malachi said, making him and mk laugh while dylan laid in his bed with an annoyed and tired look on his face

video cuts to next part: at cassie's room door

"bro what is this" malachi and mk laughed while they point the camera to cassie's door which has a sign that says "no dylan's aloud" in messy handwriting hung on the front of it.

video cuts to next part: mk recording malachi

malachi barges into cassie's room and runs over to her bed where she's sleeping. he then jumps flat on top of her and hugs her, trying to wake her up. instead of getting scared like they expected her to she didn't even move and just started to run her fingers up and down malachis back. he loved when she did that.

"cassie wakeywakey ur hanging out with us today" malachi said

"5 more minutes" she said tiredly

video cuts to next clip: the camera on cassie and malachi practically asleep on cassie's bed

mk then turns the camera to his face, staring at the camera and giving a death glare 'really.' type of look.

"it's been like 15 minutes. i've just been fucking sitting here." mk said into the camera "time to call for backup."

clip cuts to mk settting up the camera so it's pointing at cassie's bed. cassie was sleeping on her back while malachi was on his stomach laying on top of her.

"let's do this" mk says as him and dylan do a handshake

mk then ran and jumped flat on top of malachi, grabbed him, and then rolled over onto the other side of cassie's bed dragging malachi with him. as soon as malachi was off of cassie, dylan ran over and grabbed cassie's arms and yanked her off the bed, leaving her hanging off the side on her head.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING M-" cassie screamed, still upside down

clip cluts to them walking outside

mk held the camera at a high angle, recording the 3 with a huge smile on his face.