i think im in love with you

we hungout in the parking lot for a little while but it started getting dark so we decided to start walking back.

"bro i'm cold as balls rn" i said

"here" malachi said as he took his hoodie off and handed it to me

i said thank you and put his hoodie on. it was SO comfortable and warm, plus it smelt really fucking good.

MALACHIS POV:

i gave cassie my hoodie and couldn't help but notice how cute she looked. it was huge on her, making me realize how much smaller she was than me.

"i'm so confused are you and cassie dating?" mk whispered, putting his arm around my shoulder and moving us away from the girls so they couldn't hear.

the question kinda left me speechless. i didn't even know how to answer it. i guess the answer is no we're not "dating", but like we did everything that couples do minus the kissing and stuff just without the label yk?

"it's complicated" i said "but i guess no? idk i haven't really thought about it"

"situationship??" mk said trying to figure out the issue

"i guess you could say that, but i dunno if she likes me" i said

"but you like her?" mk asked "actually don't even answer that, it's pretty obvious"

"yeah, a lot."

—————-

CASSIES POV:

we got back to mks hotel and by now it getting pretty late. all 4 of us just sat on the bed and talked.

"yo, sick ass guitar" malachi said while getting up and grabbing the guitar.

"wow i didn't know u could play the guitar" i said

"come bring it over here!! let's have a jam sesh" mk added

"ohhhh malachi can you play my kind of woman by mac demarco?" freya said excitedly

malachi searched up the chords online and learned the song in under 15 minutes.

"cassie sing one with me, i'll play" malachi said

"okayyy" i said as malachi started playing

(listen to my kind of woman - cover by poppy to get an idea of what it sounds like)

as i sang the song i stared at malachi, admiring the boy. he was looking down at the guitar focusing on the chords. when i sang "and that's all right with me. it's really no fuss. as long as your next to me, just the two of us" it made me realize that that's exactly how i've felt ever since i met him. whenever i was with him everything felt okay. i'll admit, i'm not the perfect, put together, stable girl as i appear to be on social media. everybody has their own shit yk? i freak out over stupid things all the time, my biological parents and my past relationship with jaden really messed me up in many different ways, and i'm a very anxious person even thought i'm good at hiding it. my mind is just always a mess but whenever im with malachi it isn't. he gives me a sense of comfort and makes me feel safe.

"what can't malachi do?" mk said as we finsihed the song

"and cassie oh my god your good at singing." freya added

"THANK YOUU and freya i stalked all ur socials i know u can sing." i replied "cmon sing one with mk"

malachi handed mk the guitar and they decided to play one of my new songs "stranger"

————-

HERES A VID IF U WANNA SEE THEM SINGING!!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLuA7srp/