2

CAMILLE

I looked at my self in the mirror.
I was satisfied with how I looked since I decided to get cute for school today.

I heard honking from downstairs causing me to look out of my window.

I noticed India's car.
Grabbing my things, I ran down the stairs and out of the front door.

"I knew we had something in common" India cheered from the driver side.

I got in the car and seen that she was dressed cute as well.

I didn't think it would be that easy to make a bestie here.

"Not to be a bad influence or anything but you're not going to school today" she recklessly drives down the street.

I'm not even as scared as I was the first time.

"That's cool" I shrug pulling my camera out.
I snapped pics of the scenery and one of India as she drove.
_

"Welcome to la push" India turns her car off

We both hopped out and I followed her to a group guys who horseplayed in the sand.

"Guys! This is my friend Camille"

"She's cuter than your last friend" one of them chants.

These have to be her brothers.

"That's Jackson, Aiden and Landon" she introduced the 3 boys.

They all looked younger than India and I expect for Jackson, who kept shyly avoiding eye contact with me.

_

I munched on fruit snacks while being entertained by the boys arguing.

"Why are you laughing? You became friends with the weirdest people in town" Landon points to me.

I began to laugh at the fact that I got brought into it.

"You really need to watch them. If they do some sketchy shit then come tell us-"

"Jackson!" India sternly says.
I didn't question much I just kept my mouth closed.

Plus even if the mannings tried something what possibly could they do?
_

MAYA

"Babe I hear you but I can't handle her by myself" I talked to my fiance over the phone.
I finally got to leave work at this boring restaurant.

I'm used to not having to work. But this town is so small and boring, I needed a hobby.

A wind blew fast behind me causing me to jump.
"What the fu-" I turn around but I didn't see anything or anyone behind me.

"Babe ima call you back"
"Sure thing" I reply not really paying attention before I hung up.

God please.

I went to my Uber app and checked to see how far my Uber was.

The fast wind came again but this time it knocked my phone out of my hand.

What is actually going on right now?

Making a run for the building I was tackled to the ground.

Attempting to get up, I fell back down realizing my thigh was bleeding.

The pain hit almost immediately. This couldn't have been a cut because it started to burn like someone was holding fire to my leg.

"Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"Help me!"

"Help-" a hand covered my mouth. "Shhhh" the person whispered into my ear.
_

CAMILLE

Entering my home I sat my things down on the couch.

"Peace and quiet" I stretched, walking towards the kitchen.

Then my phone rings.
"Camille speaking" I answered.

"Yea have you heard from maya? She's not picking up her cell" my dad says.

I roll my eyes. Not even a hey how was your day? The first person he asks about is his fiancée.

"No"

"Dammit why do you always have an attitude?"
"Dad all I said was I haven't seen your little girlfriend" I defend myself.

"I would like it if we all stuck together. I'm tired of the cattiness from both ends-"

I hung up before he could finish.
Times like this made me miss my mom. Her and I had the same attitude so we understood each other.
_