8

INDIA

The rest of the pack and I chased after 3 blood sucking demons

They keep coming on our territory and terrorizing the community.

There's not much the police can do because they're faster than the police.

But not faster or stronger than us.

I was running side by side with one of them.
Looking over, I saw she had a necklace that was very similar to Camille's.

She looked terrified as she saw I was right next to her.

Not paying attention, she trips and her body began to tumble through the woods.

"Please no" she pleaded.
I slowly walked over her, showing her my teeth.

What's the point of keeping her alive? She's already dead.

I bit the necklace off of her neck.
She reached for her neck, while breathing heavy.

Just as she thought it was over, I began to bite at her head and neck.
_

CAMILLE

Kadence and I looked at prom dresses together.
She wanted all four of us to match.
And honestly I kind of liked the idea.

If India was more chill like Kadence then maybe I could tolerate her. Hearing that she basically left me for dead hurt my feelings a little bit.

"Beautiful" Kadence says as I walked out of the fitting room in the light purple, silk dress.

"Oh I wanted to give you this" she then pulls a little box out of her purse.

Opening it, there lied a diamond necklace.
"Kadence" I say in shock.

"It's yours" she takes it out the box.
We go up to the mirror and I watched her put it on me.

I could feel her breathing on my neck.
It made me think about maya and how she was changed.

I've been thinking a lot lately and maybe I want to be changed.

"Kadence"
"Yea" she looks at me through the mirror.

"Was it scary being changed?" I asked.
"It was one of the best things to ever happen to me. It got me out of one of the worse situations of my life. I thank RJ everyday" she answers honestly.

I smile and nod.
"But I do think it should be well thought over. That's not something you can just wake up and decide one day"

She was right. Maybe I'm moving way too fast.
_

RJ

Amelia and I laughed as we raced through the woods.
This is our bonding time.
We had just came back from hunting and were on our way home.

I taught Amelia and the others how to feed off animals. I was taught by my old friend Carlisle.

He actually helped us come to forks.

Amelia stops before bending over and grabbing a necklace.
She brings it to her nose.
"Is this Camille's?" She questions passing it to me.

I hope nothing happened to her out here. She was supposed to be dress shopping with Kadence.

"Wait" she then sprints off.
"Babe!" She yells for me.

Sprinting towards her, we seen Maya's body lying there with her head right next to her.

I rubbed my hand down my face. How the hell am I going to tell Mr. Rogers?

Before I knew it, Amelia pulls a lighter out of her pocket and sets the body to flames.

"No-" I say but it was too late.
"How are you going to explain this stone cold body?" She asks.

She was 100% right. The volturi would wipe this whole city out.

I watched as my lover pulled her phone out and dialed 911.

"Yes..hello? Oh my god! I was hiking and I seen a fire and ...it's a human! Please help it's still burning I don't know what to do...I'm about a 2 miles away from the high school"

She then acted as if the phone was losing connection before launching it at a tree.
"Let's get home so you can put your uniform on" she smiles at me before sprinting off.

I walked over to the tree and picked up the pieces of her cell phone.
I don't know what I would do without her and i don't know what she would do without me.
_

CAMILLE

Kadence and I sat in a peaceful silence on our way back to my house.
As we got closer Kadence looks at me.
"What happened?"

"RJ's at your house. Something happened" she says as she began to speed.

Pulling into the driveway both Kadence and I jumped out of the car.

"Dad!" I yell running into my home.

I seen my dad sitting at the kitchen table with his head in his hands.

"What's going on?" Kadence asks as I go to comfort my dad.

"Uhm we got a call to the station and maya's uhm.." RJ struggled to find the right words.

I watched as RJ and Kadence eyed each other down.

"We're gonna go Camille. If you need anything call me" Kadence assured me before giving me a tight hug.

The mannings then walked out of the front door leaving my dad and I alone.

"Dad I-"

"She was burned alive. Only how they knew it was her was because of the necklace I got you guys last Valentine's Day" my dad lifts his head up.

He throws the necklace on the table.

How did she die? I thought they lived forever.

"I'm sorry" I pull my dad into a hug.
He cried into my shoulder which broke my heart.

Last time I seen my dad cry was at my mom's funeral.
I wanted to cry but I was too shocked and confused.

Even though I didn't really care for maya, she's been in my life for the past 3 years.
It's crazy that she's actually gone now.
_