V2 Epilogue - All According To The Plan

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."
- An excerpt from Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War”.

...

It's currently night. After my sparring session with Ryuuen and others like usual, I went home when I received a message from Kiyotaka for the two of us to meet up 2 hours from now.

Thinking about this, I messaged Komiya to meet me at a building near the entrance of the dormitory.

When I arrived there, I waited for a little bit before Komiya would arrive.

“S-Sorry if I'm late, Shirayuki-sama!” It's Komiya who arrived while panting. It seemed that he ran all the way here.

“Kyogo-kun, did you ran all the way from your dormitory room? You just got discharged from the hospital a few days ago, you know?” I said worryingly.

“I-It’s alright! I'm perfectly healthy no—OW, IT HURTS!” As he was about to deny my words, I slapped his left arm and clicked my tongue from annoyance.

“That's what you get for trying to lie to me.” I said to him before I changed my demeanor from my one facade to another.

“Since you succeeded on inflicting psychological damage to Class D, I won't take any cut to the compensation points that you have.

Instead, I'll give you 100,000 more private points for a job well done.” I said to Komiya, who is elated with what I said.

“Oooh! Thank you, Shirayuki-sama!” Komiya exclaimed as I transferred him 100,000 points to Komiya as an additional reward.

After that's done, I said to him.

“I won't let you do something as dangerous as before now, so rest assured that you'll have a normal school year ahead of you.” I said to him with a worried tone as I added.

"Remember to keep this plan a secret between the two of us only. No one from our class should know about this." I added as Komiya proudly declared.

“You can count on me for that, Shirayuki-sama!” He said as I nodded at him, acknowledging this statement of his.

...

Komiya then went back to the dormitory as I started muttering.

“Too bad that Manabe had to get the same opportunity, but yield different results due to her innate personality.

At least, she would be more useful to Kiyotaka-kun than I would use her. Right, Kiyotaka-kun?” I muttered as I looked at the part of the greenery where there were trees as I spotted an approaching brown-haired boy with brown eyes.

If he could only smile like a normal human being and control his voice tone, he would've become quite a handsome guy like Ayanokoji-sensei.

“How do you know I'm here, Shirayuki?” He asked as he got out of the bushes.

“It's a coincidence, you know? You were outside this entire time and started following me after I went out of the dormitory.” I said to Kiyotaka with a smile on my face.

“Well, I don't mind you knowing it since you're a part of this class unification project of mine, after all.” I added as I shrugged my shoulders.

“That's right. With what happened earlier, Class D went into chaos since the arrival of the points earlier have produced negative results with Horikita announcing to everyone regarding Sudou’s compensation.

It was only after Kushida and Hirata convinced everybody that they all agreed to her plan.” Kiyotaka said as he added.

"Just this alone would be enough to start on destabilizing the class and divide everyone into their respective friend groups." He added.

“As expected. With this, it'll be a framework for us to test Horikita Suzune’s worth down the road. With all things considered, there will be less roadblocks ahead for everyone else.” I said as Kiyotaka responded with a question.

“But you're going to shoulder much of the second years' pressure from the former Vice President away from us First Year students.

Why did you do that, Shirayuki?” He asked with his monotonous voice.

Him asking this made me smile for a little bit as I answered his question.

“To appear untouchable in the eyes of Nagumo Miyabi to make him interested on me. For that to happen, I have to act and produce a miraculous act once.

I'm not a Masterpiece of the White Room that can recreate miraculous results like you, but I'm someone who is much more experienced to doing this matter and also has the backing of a much more powerful entity.” I said to Kiyotaka with a smile.

Kiyotaka meanwhile has wondered about the smile that Shirayuki is wearing as it's a smile that appeared genuine, but at the same time, has the facade that even he couldn't decode.

As if her smile is backed by an unimaginable amount of years that even he could not comprehend, all in the body of a 16-year-old girl. By this time, he grew more interested to this person named Nakaizumi Shirayuki.

“So, can I ask for a favor with you, Kiyotaka-kun?” I asked as Kiyotaka responded.

“What is it?” He responded.

“I want you to be my sparring partner. And there is no need to hold back. I want to train my physical capabilities and go beyond Nagumo’s physical evaluation.” I declared to Kiyotaka and added.

"And perhaps, maybe the threats that will come to us in the future." I said vaguely.

After thinking for a few moments, he nodded and responded.

“Sure. We'll start our training next week.” He said, which made me smile.

“Thanks!” I said to him as I thought of a mischevious plan and kissed Kiyotaka-kun on his left cheek and added.

“That's my downpayment for now. I'll see you next time!” I said to him in a mischievous tone before running away from him and went my way back to my dormitory room.

I chuckled from my attempt to get an emotion out of this person named Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.