◈43◈

[Y/N POV]

Jungkook clarified to me that he don't wants to see me & even fired me. But I don't want to let go. I don't want this misunderstand to go on. We have to settle down.

He saw me kissing my bestfriend that he never liked. It's obvious that he will mistrust me after this. But I can't let him depend on it.

I went to the office even after he fired me. I won't give up.

As I was about to enter, the two guards stood in front of me. I looked at them confused & they said, "Miss Y/N, you can't enter in the building."

"Why?"

One of them took out his phone & showed me something.

There was something written beside my name & photo. I read out loud, "Kim Y/N - Blacklisted."

"What? What do you mean? How can he blacklist me? Let me enter," I tried to enter pushing them off but they were strong.

"Miss, if you want to enter, please ask for permission to boss."

I sighed & said, "Fine..."

I took out my phone & dialed his number. When I called him, it was blocked. He even blocked my number?

I can't probably tell the guards that a boss blocked his employee's number. So I nervously smiled & said, "Uhaha....I don't have balance in my SIM Card. Can you please call him from your phone?"

They agreed & called him & said, "Boss, Miss Y/N is asking for permission to enter."

He replied & the guard cut the call. I looked at him eagerly & he said, "Boss replied in the negative."

My face became dull hearing it. I slowly walked out their & looked up at the building. To my surprise, Jungkook was standing on the 3rd floor, looking down at me.

I tried to express my feelings as much as I can through my eyes but it's off no use.

He went away showing no emotion. He expression announced to me how much he hates me.

I felt my heart sunk in my chest. I lowered down my head & went away.

Okay fine, Jungkook. Then that's it!

● ● ●

[Jungkook POV]

"Arh..." I groaned & woke up from my sleep.

I can't sleep at night at all. It's happening so often now. I have insomnia almost every night. And to get rid of it, I have to take sleeping pills.

I took out the medicine from my bedside table drawer and swallowed a pill. Now if only I could get away from thinking about Y/N for a bit and sleep.

I can't stop my thoughts about her. Ever since she left, I miss her like hell. I think to visit her everyday but then I back off. I can't approach her & let go off her again & again.

If I approach you again Y/N, know that I will never let you be someone else's. I won't even let any guy look at you. Only I can see you & touch you. Only me.

[Y/N POV]

It has been raining all day today. Along with this, there is lightning. Junho is sleeping on the couch next to me and I am stroking his ear. By doing this, he sleeps very comfortably.

Sitting alone, I suddenly remembered Jungkook. I haven't had any contact with him for almost three weeks. He blocked my number but I still call him. It has become a kind of daily routine for me.

I called him today too but as usual it was busy ie the number is still blocked. I sighed and muttered, "I wish I hadn't lied to him that day!"

If I hadn't gone out with Hobi by lying to him, it wouldn't have happened. He would have believed me but because of lying now he thinks I'm dating Hobi behind his back. But I am a straightforward person. If I don't like anything, I will say it straight.

Whatever...

"Ah..." I flinched as the electricity went out.

Everything became dark around me. I turned on the flash of my phone & then I went to grab a hand fan as it is hot in here.

I thought of calling Hobi to know how's he doing. I haven't had contact with him since one week. Moreover, I was bored.

I was about to click his number but a thunder made me startled. My hands slipped but still the call went on. I held the phone near my ear & said, "Hello?"

"Hello?" his voice seemed different yet sweet.

"What are - Uhh...."

Suddenly a loud thunder made me jump in fear. I put my hand over my chest & breathed heavily.

Junho became awake because of the sound & started crying in fear. I tried to calm him down but he was crying & crying.

"Yes, Baby. Don't cry. Good boys doesn't cry. You are a good boy, aren't you? Sheesh, sheesh..."

"Hello? Hello?" I said as I couldn't hear anything for the sound of heavy rain & maybe the network tower is damaged because of the thunder.

"I will call you later. I....I can't hear you," I hung up.

[Author's POV]

She cut the call because she couldn't hear but little dis she know who was the call receiver? If she knew who it was, would she have hung up so easily?

-------------End of EP 43-------------

24/04/2024
Wednesday
04:50 PM