CHAPTER 2

WEEDING NIGHT

Yibo was sitting on the bed in a beautiful room which was decorated with beautiful red roses . Yibo was wearing a red veil and he was very angry . His head was about to burst . But , he controlled himself .

Suddenly , A handsome and tall man entered the room . He came closer to Yibo and removed the veil .

Zhan : Yibo , Go and take a bath . Come I'm taking you to the washroom .

Yibo coldly said : Don't even think about taking a bath together .

Zhan : Relax , I'm not gonna take a bath with you . You go first , then I'll go .

Yibo : Fine .

Then , Yibo got up from bed and headed towards the washroom . He took a warm bath and came back . He was wearing only a towel around his waist .

Yibo said without looking Behind : Don't even dare to stare at me !!!!!!

Zhan also said without looking behind : I'm not watching you...... You can change peacefully.......

Yibo changed his clothes . Then , Zhan went to the washroom and took a bath .

------------------

Zhan : Will you sleep now ??? Or.......

Yibo cut him : Now......

Zhan came towards the bed . Suddenly , Yibo pushed Zhan making him confused .

Zhan confusedly asked : What happened ????

Yibo : Stay away from me . I don't wanna sleep with you !!!!!!

Zhan smiled and said : I just came to take a pillow .

Zhan took the pillow and lied on the couch . He again smiled at Yibo .

Zhan softly asked : Do you have a problem in turning off the light ???

Yibo : Yes....

Zhan : Ok , Have a good sleep .

Yibo thought : How can I sleep well when you're here ???? I hate you Xiao Zhan !!!!! And your fucking smile !!!! Why do you always smile ??? Isn't it boring ????

Then , Both Yibo and Zhan fell asleep .

------------------

IN THE NEXT MORNING

Zhan woke up first and looked at the sleeping Yibo . Zhan smiled at the sleeping Yibo.

Zhan mumbled : He is so cute while sleeping.....

------------------

Zhan came in the dinning area and asked : Minji , Where are you ???

Minji bowed to Zhan and said : Yes , Young Master . I'm here .

Zhan : Did you give mom medicine last night ????

Minji : Yes , I gave medicines to Madame .

Zhan : Good . Now prepare breakfast .

Minji : Yes , Master

Minji bowed before leaving and Zhan went to check on his mother .

-----------------

Yibo yawned and said : Uhhh...... Finally , I had a good sleep in this comfortable bed . My bed is very hard and I can't even sleep properly in that bed .

Suddenly Zhan came and asked : Oh.... You woke up ????

Yibo : Mnnn.

Zhan : Go brush your teeth and wash your face then come to the dinning area . Breakfast is ready and I'll also introduce you to my mother .

Yibo shouted while holding his head : I UNDERSTAND !!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMIND ME ALL THE TIME !!!!! AND I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE THAT I'VE TO LISTEN TO YOU !!!!!

Zhan sighed and walked away .

------------------

Mrs. Xiao : A-Zhan , My son..... Where is my son in law ???

Zhan : Mom , He is coming . Just wait sometimes .

Yibo came through the stairs and walked towards them . He totally ignored Xiao Zhan and Mrs. Xiao and sat on the chair .

Zhan : Yibo , This is my Mom .

Mrs. Xiao said with a smile : You're Yibo , right ??? My son in law......

Yibo : You already know that . Why do you people always repeat same words again and again . Don't you have some new words ???

Mrs. Xiao felt sad and said : Sorry , son . Come let's eat breakfast together .

They sat together and ate their breakfast silently . Yibo got up after finishing his breakfast and went towards his room .

Please 🥺🥺🥺 vote 💖💖💖 and comment 🥰🥰🥰