CHAPTER 4

Zhan felt very hurt when he heard Yibo calling his cooking trash . He got free time today and he wanted to cook especially for Yibo . But , It seems like Yibo doesn't like Zhan's cooking .

Zhan sighed and went to his room .

--------------------

AT 3.00 PM

Yibo suddenly woke up feeling hungry . His stomach growled again . He looked at the food plate which was kept on the bedside table . The food indeed looks delicious .

Yibo thought : I didn't eat properly at night . Now , I'm hungry . I wanted to eat more but I can't act like a kid in front of him !!!! I'm a strong and handsome man not a kid .

Yibo really liked being fed by Zhan . But soon he shook his head trying to brush off Xiao Zhan's thoughts .

But , He was really hungry . What can he do now ??? He had no other way so he ate the food and it was indeed amazing . Then , He slept again .

------------------

IN THE MORNING

Zhan softly tapped on Yibo's cheeks trying to wake him up .

Zhan : Bobo , my love . Please wake up . Today we will go to.........

Yibo shouted in his sleep : GO AWAY !!!!! LET ME SLEEP !!!!! I'M SLEEPY !!!!! I WOKE UP AT 3.00 PM !!!!! I COULDN'T SLEEP PROPERLY !!!!!

Zhan was confused . Yibo woke up at 3.00 pm ??? But why ??? For what ??? Suddenly , Zhan's eyes fell on the plate which was empty . Zhan immediately understood what happened and he chuckled .

Zhan mumbled : Sleep well , my love . I'll protect you forever . No one can hurt my Bobo .

Zhan softly pecked on Yibo's forehead wanting him not to wake up .

--------------

IN THE AFTERNOON

Zhan was sitting on the sofa and reading newspaper . Suddenly , He heard a car sound . He smiled a little and got up from the sofa and walked towards the car .

Zhan : Yibo , How was your day ???

Yibo : Good .

Zhan asked while scratching his neck : Did you eat the food I sent for you ???

Yibo : Mnnnn.

Zhan : I heard that today was your exam....

Yibo : Mnnn.

Zhan : Was it hard ???

Yibo : Mnnn.

Zhan : Did you........

Finally , Yibo lost control and growled towards Zhan : ARE YOU DONE ASKING THESE FUCKING NONSENSE ????? I'M VERY TIRED AND LET ME REST !!!!!!!! MY MOOD IS VERY BAD TODAY !!!!!! NOW DON'T ANNOY ME !!!!!!

Yibo pushed Zhan and went to the washroom for taking a bath . Zhan sighed looking at Yibo's direction .

Zhan said to himself : I am really such a dumb . I was asking him a bundle of questions when he was very tired . I should have waited .

----------------

AT NIGHT

Zhan was working on his laptop . Yibo was sitting beside Zhan and trying to solve a math problem . Mrs. Xiao was sleeping in her room .

Yibo shouted while pulling his hair roughly : WHY ISN'T THIS F*CKING MATH SOLVING !!!!!!!! I HATE MATHEMATICS !!!!! AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE FORMULA ?????

Xiao Zhan , who was calmly doing his work all time stopped working and said : Yibo , You should solve math problems calmly . First , read the question properly then try to understand it .

Yibo : IT'S SO HARDDD !!!!!! WHY IS IT THIS MUCH HARD !!!!!!!

Zhan got up from his chair and went towards Yibo and said : Let me help you .

Zhan held the pen and taught Yibo how to solve the math . And surprisingly , Yibo was also listening!