CHAPTER 5

"MOMMMMMM!"

A loud sound echoed the whole Xiao Mansion . Mrs. Xiao came towards the door hurriedly when she heard the voice . Well , She recognised this voice .

Mrs. Xiao opened the door only to get hugged by a girl around 25 - 30 years old .

"Mom , I missed you soooo much"

Mrs. Xiao : Oh ! My poor girl.....

"Mom !!! I'm not a girl !!!!! I'm a woman" said she proudly .

Mrs. Xiao chuckled : Ah , Fine woman with childish behaviour . Come inside , Reba .

[ NB : Dilraba calls Mrs. Xiao Mom from childhood . Actually , Her parents died when she was 5 years old . Her uncle adopted her but only for property . After he got his property , He kicked Reba out of his house . One day , Xiao Zhan was coming to home from school . He saw a little girl crying . He asked her what happened and she explained everything . He felt sad for that girl . He was very kind towards everyone . So , He decided to help this girl . He talked with his mother and she agreed with her son's decision . They took Reba in their house . Soon , Zhan and Reba became friends and they share everything with each other .

2 Years ago , Reba went to USA to complete her study . Then , She came back to China . She became the CEO of MURAT Industry . She didn't tell anyone about this . Cause she wanted to give them a surprise ]

When , Zhan and Yibo heard the voice . They came downstairs . Reba who saw Zhan ran towards him in the speed of lightning and Zhan stood there to get in a bone crashing hug .

Zhan said with great difficulty : R-release m-me R-reba , I-I'll d-die....

Reba showed her big doe eyes and said : You didn't miss me ??? Did you forget me ??? You don't care for me anymore ???

Zhan : Aishhh !!!!! You and your dramatic questions.....

Reba pouted and said : Heyyyy !!!! You old man , I'm not dramatic !!!!!

Zhan pointed towards himself : You called me an old man ???

Reba : Of course , you're .

Zhan : How do I look like an old man ??? I'm only 27 !!!!! So is you . That means you're an old lady .

Here , Our Bobo was fuming in anger . He didn't know what kind of anger is this . And , What made him angry .

Yibo thought : Why am I feeling angry ??? Am I jealous ??? NO !!!! NEVER !!!!! Why would I ??? I don't care whatever he does !!!! He is not my......  Well , He is my husband . But , I don't love him !!!!! But still , He should not hug a lady in front of me !!!!! I'm his...... Well , I'm his partner . But , He doesn't love me !!!!!

Yibo shook his head trying to brush off these thoughts . Suddenly , Reba noticed the boy behind Zhan .

Reba confusedly asked : Wait a minute..... Who are you ???

Yibo : .............

Zhan : H-he is my p-partner......

Reba almost shouted : YOUR WHAT ?????

Mrs. Xiao : Aiya , Reba don't shout like that .

Reba : M-mom , H-he is m-married ???

Mrs. Xiao nodded and said : Mnnn.

Reba shockingly asked : And That too with a boy ????

Mrs. Xiao : Aiya , C'mon Reba . He loves Yibo . That's why......

Reba : Oh , So you didn't feel necessary to tell me ???

Zhan : Don't be over dramatic . You also didn't tell us that you have a boyfriend .

Reba choked in the air and said : Wh-what did you say ???

Zhan smirked and said : You have a boyfriend .

Reba : Y-yes , I m-mean n-no......B-but y-yes.......

Mrs. Xiao teased Reba : Reba , You've a boyfriend ???

Reba : Moooooom !!!!!

Reba blushed like hell and ran to upstairs . Mrs. Xiao and Zhan laughed together .