CHAPTER 6

But , They already forgot about one left out person . It was Yibo . He was angry . Yibo left the hall angrily and suddenly Zhan noticed him and ran to him .

Zhan : Aiya....Yibo..... Please wait listen.....

Yibo : NO !!!!!!!

Zhan : Please come here . I'm sorry .

Yibo : HOW DARE YOU HUG A WOMAN IN FRONT OF ME ???? DO YOU EVEN CONSIDER ME AS YOUR......

Zhan teasingly asked : Your what ????

Yibo blushed and then shouted : SHUT UP !!!!!!

Zhan chuckled at Yibo's shyness and Yibo ran to his room .

____________________________________

Yibo : ARGH !!!!!!! SHITT !!!!!!

Yibo got up from his chair and threw the flower vase on the floor which was kept on the table . And it broke into pieces .

When , Zhan heard a sound coming from Yibo's room , He immediately rushed there .

Zhan : Bobo..... Are you okay ??? Are you hurt somewhere ???? What happened Yibo ???

Yibo : TOMORROW IS MY EXAM !!!!!! AND I HAVE THE WHOLE SYLLABUS TO COVER !!!!!!

Zhan sighed in relief knowing that nothing bad happened and Yibo is fine .

Zhan softly said : Listen , Yibo . You shouldn't shout like this . Mom is sleeping . She can.......

Yibo cut him : SO , WHAT CAN I DO ???? I'VE VERY WORST TEMPER !!!!! AND NOW , DON'T DISTURB ME AND GO AWAY !!!!!

Zhan sighed and said : Come here , I'll help you to cover your syllabus .

----------------- [ TIME SKIP ]

Zhan : Did you understand ???

Yibo : Mnnn..... It's actually very easy .

Zhan smiled and said : Remember , whenever you can't solve anything , calm down yourself . Don't try to get angry . Be patient and try again and again . You'll be able to solve this .

Yibo nodded obediently like a 5 years old kid who got lessons from his mother and understood it .

Yibo unconsciously said : Zhan Ge , You're sooooo good at math .

Zhan looked at Yibo with shock and asked : What did you call me ???

Yibo immediately shook his head and mentally cursed his brain which was thinking about Zhan.

Zhan smiled at Yibo and teasingly said : I'd obviously like it if you call me Zhan Ge everyday.

Yibo : Shut up !!!!!

Yibo said and got up . Zhan chuckled and went to his room .

-----------------

Sorry for this short chapter . Please vote and comment .