CHAPTER 7

Xiao Zhan , Dilraba , Mrs. Xiao and Yibo were sitting on the sofa . Mrs. Xiao was sipping on her tea , Zhan was reading the newspaper , Reba was scrolling through her phone and Yibo was reading a book . Everyone was dead silent . Suddenly , Zhan broke the silence .

Zhan : Reba , You didn't introduce us to your boyfriend .

Mrs. Xiao nodded in agreement and said : Yes , That's right . Reba , You didn't let us meet your boyfriend .

Reba : Mom , Actually...... He is busy with his work . I'll meet you to him another day.

Mrs. Xiao sipped on her tea and said : Hmmm....... Fine.....

------------------

IN YIBO'S UNIVERSITY

The professor : So , Today I'll announce the Topper student of this class .

Haoxuan tapped on Yibo's shoulder and said : Hey , Buddy . Today , That Bai Lu is gonna win again .

[ Bai Lu is the usual topper of the class . She does the top mark in every exam ]

Jiyang : It's not a new thing . It's very common . She will again top this year .

Yibo : ..............

The professor : The Topper of the year is........

W-wang Yi-yibo ?????

Everyone in the class was shocked to death . Yibo ??? Wang Yibo ??? What a joke !!!!! He is a backbencher !!!! He is that person who always fails in the exam .

Bai Lu who couldn't believe what she heard asked the professor again to reassure about what she heard .

Bai Lu : Si-sir , I t-think you s-saw the w-wrong t-thing......

The professor : No , I saw the right thing .

Bai Lu : Can I see it ???

The professor passed the result sheet to Bai Lu's hand : Here you go .

Bai Lu looked at the paper and trembled .

Bai Lu thought : How ??? Just how ??? How did he do the top ??? I deserve to be the topper not him !!!!! I read days and nights just to achieve this goal !!!!!! And he is a backbencher !!!!! He does nothing !!!!!

( AFTER THE PROFESSOR LEFT )

Jiyang : Oh my god !!!!!!

Haoxuan : Yibo , Is it really you ???

Jiyang : Are you our Yibo or what ???

Haoxuan : From when you became this good ???

Jiyang : When did you start to study ???

Haoxuan : I don't believe it !!!!

Jiyang : Yibo , Did you do something behind.......

Yibo cut them : ENOUGH !!!!! SHUT UP !!!!

Yibo got up from his seat and started leaving . Suddenly , Jiyang held his hand and made him sit in his place .

Haoxuan : Yibo , Bro tell us please .

Yibo annoyingly asked : Tell you what ???

Jiyang : What happened to you that you started studying ???

Yibo : Well , I got some new interest in studying .

Jiyang asked in disbelief : WHATTT ????

Yibo slipped his tongue and said : Zhan Ge made me feel interested in books .

Haoxuan : WHOOOO ????

Yibo immediately shook his head and said: No one .

Jiyang : Who is this Zhan Ge ???

Haoxuan teasingly asked : Are you trying to hide something ???

Yibo finally accepted deafeat in front of his friends and started telling everything from the beginning .

Jiyang said with naughty smile : So , Did you two ever did something ???

Yibo : SHUT UP !!!!! I DON'T EVEN LOVE HIM !!! NOR DOES HE !!!!! HE'LL JUST USE ME FOR HIS STATUS !!!!

Haoxuan : What if your hatred turns into a beautiful thing called "LOVE" ???

Yibo : SHUT UP !!!! A$$H*LE !!!!!

Thanks for reading . Please vote and comment .