CHAPTER 8

Haoxuan : Hey , Yibo . What about we go to a club ???

Yibo smirked and said : Yes , It's a good idea .

Jiyang : But......

Haoxuan cut him : C'mon , no buts Jiyang . Let's go and enjoy .

---------------

AT NIGHT

Haoxuan : Yiboooo , Stop drinking . You're already very drunk .

Jiyang said annoyingly : You are the one who dragged him here . Now tolerate this drunk a**hole .

Yibo : I-I W-who a-am I ???

Haoxuan : Here he goes......

Jiyang : Shut the f*ck up and let's take him to Xiao Mansion .

Haoxuan surprisingly asked : You know that mansion ???

Jiyang slapped his own forehead and said : GOD !!!!! Why and how did I fell for this dumb d*ckhead ????

Haoxuan scratched his neck and asked : Can you please tell me.......

Jiyang cut him and said : Who doesn't know the most powerful man in the whole business industry ??? Everyone knows him . We will ask people about his location . It's easy to find his mansion .

Haoxuan : O....ok....

----------------

In a large living room , A handsome man was sitting on the sofa waiting for someone . Suddenly , He heard the bell and smiled thinking that the person for whom he is waiting came . If course he came but not how he expected .

Zhan : Yi-yibo ??? What happened to him ??? He looks drunk.......

Zhan took Yibo's slim body in his embrace and looked at him worriedly .

Jiyang : Actually , Mr. Xiao . He did the top in our class . So , He was very happy and he wanted to enjoy this day in a club . And he.......

Zhan cut him : Oh , I see..... By the way , May I know who are you ???

Haoxuan : Ahh , Mr. Xiao we are Yibo's friends .

Zhan : You can call me Zhan Ge if you want .

Jiyang : Ok , Zhan Ge .

Haoxuan : Bye , Zhan Ge and take care of Yibo . He is very drunk .

Zhan smiled and said : I'll.

----------------

The ray of sunshine fell on Yibo's face . He slightly opened his eyes and looked at the window .

Yibo thought : What happened to me last night ??? I was drinking too much alcohol . The last thing I saw was Haoxuan and Jiyang carrying me .

Yibo got up from bed and went to the washroom . He brushed his teeth , washed his face and then came to the downstairs .

Mrs. Xiao and Reba were already sitting and gossiping with each other in the dinning area .

Mrs. Xiao noticed Yibo and said : Aiya.... Yibo , son . Come here .

Yibo said in his usual cold voice : Mnnn .

Soon , Zhan came from his room and Minji came too and served breakfast for them .

Zhan : Yibo , Did you sleep well ???

Yibo : Mnnn.

Reba who was going too put a rice cake in her mouth stopped and put the chopstick down .

Mrs. Xiao : What happened , Reba ??? Why did you stop ???

Reba pouted and pointed towards Zhan then said : See , Mom . Your son got a husband and now started forgetting about us .

Zhan : Heyyyy !!!! How did I forget you ???

Reba : You only asked him about his sleep . What about us ???? You didn't ask us that did we sleep well .

Zhan rolled his eyes and said : Cause I know it very well that you slept well .

Reba : Are you a thief or a robber ???

Zhan : Why ???

Reba : How do you know about what I did last night ???

Zhan : So you mean , You were not sleeping and were texting  your romantic boyfriend whom you kept invisible for us .

Reba : ZHANNNN !!!!!!! You F*CKING MANNN !!!!!! I'll kill you !!!!!