◈45◈

I search my closet but there are definitely no boys clothes. Of course Hobi took all his clothes. He is very clean and doesn't make mistakes. Such a situation that I don't even have a bathrobe at home. But suddenly I got something.

A hoodie..... It's the hoodie Jungkook gave me. 'Captain Jeon Jungkook'. Even his hoodie can raise my heart beat.

I sighed & took the hoodie to Jungkook. When I reached in the leaving room, I saw him sitting in the couch without his t-shirt on. So, his abs are on full display & his scent.....uff!

I bit my lips & gave him the hoodie trying to not look at his abs & biceps. He took it & said, "Thank you."

As he was about to unfold it, he said arching his eyebrows, "Didn't Hobi leave? Why do you still have boys cloths?"

Again his judgements....Well, fine.

"Because I have lots of boyfriend. If they ever comes here after getting wet in the rain, I let them wear it," I said sarcastically but he seemed to be in serious mood.

"I won't wear it then," he gave it back to me. He still haven't seen the writing as it is folded.

Stubborn!

"Well, it's up to you," I took it back & placed it on the couch.

Just as I took some steps away, he sneezed. I smirked & went away. Wear or die from cold, your wish.

[Jungkook POV]

Is she kidding me? Lots of boyfriend. Huh! I am sure she is making fun of me now.

Here I am dying from cold & she is not caring at all. I looked at the hoodie & sighed. I got no other choice.

I took the hoodie & unfolded it. Just then I noticed the writing 'Captain Jeon Jungkook'. Memories flashed in my mind.

Automatically a smile formed on my lips. She still have it with her. I wore it & it has her scent. Her scent is enough make my heart go crazy.

She came within a minute & placed a cup of hot tea on my table. I took a sip & said, "Thank you."

She nodded her head & sat in the other corner of the couch. Sitting far? Well....

Junho was sleeping in the middle. I held him & exchanged our places. She looked at me with narrowed eyes & I said, "He will be comfortable there."

I sweetly smiled but she rolled her. I pouted in my mind.

"I wanted to ask you something," she suddenly said.

"Sure."

"How did you know Junho was crying?" she asked being confused.

"You called me & I heard you," I simply answered but she was even more confused now.

She took out her phone & checked. All on a sudden, her eyes opened like a watermelon. She said being surprised, "How did I call you?"

"Were you calling someone else?" I raised my left eyebrow.

She paused for a moment & then replied being overconfident, "I was calling Hobi."

Again....Why does she mentions him every now & then. I got up & went to the window. I stared at the rain being disappointed.

She got up & went to the window & stood beside me. She cleared her throat & said, "The rain isn't willing to stop."

"Don't worry. I will leave as soon as the rain subsides," I said in a harsh tone.

"That's not what I mean. I don't like kicking people out," she said sarcastically. It's clear in her voice that she meant how I fired her.

"Do you feel pleased making me angry?"

"Why would I do that-"

"Then do not ever mention Hobi's name in front of me," I gritted my teeth, taking steps toward her & stood one inch far from her.

"But Hobi-"

"Again!"

"Well why are you angry about it? He is my bestfriend and-"

"A bestfriend that you went on a date with?" I furrowed.

"Look, it was just a hang out," she was now angry.

"Then why did you two kissed?" I was overwhelmed with emotions now.

"He proposed me & when I rejected him, he kissed me," she said in a quick voice.

"I would have believed you if you hadn't lied to me," I said in a calm voice now.

"Well.... If I told you the truth, would you let me go with him?" she looked straight at my eyes, seeking for an accurate answer.

"No, I would have gone with you too," my answer made her pause.

She then chuckled & asked, "Are you seriously jealous?"

"Yes, I am," I replied within 247 zeptoseconds.

She looked at me surprised because I admitted something that I never did.

As she didn't say anything, I continued, "You are my girlfriend. You can only go out with me & kiss me, no one else."

I smashed my lips on her soft one. She was so surprised that her eyes widened but I kept mine closed. I kissed her like there's no tomorrow. We ignited the fire by this kiss.

We will burn but will never let our love burn.

-------------End of EP 45--------------

24/04/2024
Wednesday
09:31 PM