Episode 5

After we finish the dancing concert and all this adorable thing which got me thinking that everything was beautiful well let me tell you..

When we started all the surprising dances from other students, Eric was so hot. Don't think I was in love but he got that type of excitment and was getting a bit nervous. For me it was different. I knew how quickly I should do it and felt good, I thought.

As we got into the the dance ,we went slowly as possible. Our hands were meeting each other in a symphony and carefully connected the bodies. We did really good the entire time but when we ended up on to the chair and making that part more sensual, his hand went under my underwear. It was obvious he had something for me but feeling his hands shaking as hell, I thought we gonna end up having sex.

I know, it's funny but when I touched his chest, his heart was beating faster than ever.

And lastly, the kiss.

I did not give him an only simple kiss, I gave him the french kiss.

It was weird at first but everyone applused and loved the entire dancing concert. I felt happy that everything was ending with him and all about the theatre. I looked at everyone throwing flowers of each type.

Smiling without fear but observing that Eric was there, I could not give him the time for us to chitchat but I knew he was trying to get my attention and let his thoughts speak out to me which I wanted to hear them but my overthinking got me started and all the people screaming because they like me now, I could not take the best moment where a guy like him could give me what I want.

I was thoughtless..

So I left his side..

_____________________________________

Soon I got called out for being the best in the theatre but what was between me and Eric vanished..since that day has gone,he did not come school for some reasons..I did feel bad for what I have made..

I would not say that I wasn't in shock though when I came home,I did cry most of the hours and sat in my bed watching netflix..
It was like I did not have emotions for a moment but talking a bit with Lucas on the phone,made my day..

Even we were no close no more..

He would not come school for practice in theatre.
I asked Lia if he was alright but she said"He's fine,just some fever he got now days☺️"

But that wouldn't be the last thing,it was more like something was getting in our way..
He was dissapearing totally like isolating himself for some reason.

_____________________________________
Lia speaking her thoughs:

The moment Eric stopped coming to school, I thought what is going on and the moment when I saw Eric coming home from the dancing concert, he was more like a person who just acts different which was weird and I tried to talk to him but his actions towards me were unreal..

He jumped onto his bed and fell asleep, but I got so curious that I could not leave it so I went to his room. He wasn't really asleep but when I saw a picture of Anastasia on his table, I looked at it very closely and discovered in the picture that he was standing far away from her and looked like he was there holding a red flower.It was a rose.
When I checked Eric, his face was red. He wasn't that happy at all because he was crying.I saw that when his eye left a tear down his cheek.

_____________________________________

After some weeks and my life has changed. Totally Lucas has came to my house and we started having this daily thing,not sex.
Kissing,cuddling,making out sometimes and one thing that made me think,he became more like a bad guy that would tell me like "You should wear short skirts,would look better on you" or "Lets smoke together"-no one knows but sometimes when I am with Lucas,we smoke,we don't use drugs,maybe him not me.. I've been doing this since we got together. I usually take drug pills only when I am alone.

Since that was on,I became more like a weird ass girl,wearing such clothes that made me look like a porn star.
Once when I was in bed,Lucas went to the toilet and left his phone on to the table.
I was a bit nervous or more like curious about the phone.
When I took it,it needed a password and I knew it so I got in easilly.

Felt weird for actually searching for stuff but when I go into Instagram, let me tell you about the messages that he had with so many people.I did not know if there were girls but the pictures he was sending to the people,it was the most craziest and stupidest thing ever. I got so mad and I was just so surprised ,I did not know or I was just speechless. I could not give a comment to it and I could not tell Lucas for actually seeing his phone.

The next few days, daily, I would not even eat in the morning, evening or night or none of them but something got me wierd thinking.My depression levels became higher, always overthinking that I am not doing something good or maybe I am the "no good".

Once I went to the toilet and I was smoking and I saw Lia coming in and she was surprised because she started talking to me about her school drama shit with some of the girls from her class and everything.
We spoke for some time but then Eric came on to us. He caught us speaking.

Eric- Lia! Get out!
Lia-Ohh jezzz..Eric! Calm down!
Eric-Lets go! You should stop bugging on to other's people time..
Anastasia-Excuse me but you are the one who is bugging us!! Well we having a conversation and you're in the girls toilet!
Eric-😪
Lia-Sorry Ana for his attitude!

Well I got really bored so I took a cigarette from my backpack and fired it and smoked it.
Lia wasn't expecting nor Eric and I came to his face and told him "Just because we kissed in your room yet the dancing concert, it does not mean that there might be something between us nor we act wierd when we see each other , but if it's because of me that you are feeling bad, I'm not going to argue about so take care of yourself*

By that time, I took the cigarette to my mouth, but seeing Eric's hand pulling my cigarette and throwing it far, I started laughing..
Lia-😃🤔

____________________________________
Just when the English class finished, Leon asked me to go with him at this party near my house..
I thought why not go so I went home, changed my clothes and went straight away at like 23:00

Jack wasn't told so in case of any emergencies I told Emma to talk to him in case..
Since Alessia left the school because she had a trip and she had to come in a few weeks then of course I would tell her all the stuff happening here..

Just as the party started and everything was getting fired up and everyone smoking around, others playing, others having sex ,others doing some shitty things..

I got into this room and started smoking alone and then Leon came and I gave him too so we smoked together which was fine for each other but as soon as Leon's friends came, I took a drug pill..

At start everything was going well. I would just dance in that room. It felt so good like I would just do nothing just by myself and but  there were some guys I did not know who because my vision started fading away and I could not see properly and the moment they started touching me,I acted crazy and I saw this guy in my face ,I thought  it was Jack but he wasn't him , I was kind of delusional..

I did not know anything and I ended up in my bed .
The only thing I remember it was a person next to me and I just slept quick.