Episode 1

Its been 3 months since I have been in America.I even celebrated my birthday there.
Just in time, I was coming from Korea right now.
It is weird because I haven't seen my family nor my brother for the fact, my parents actually went in other countries to visit  the places,to relax  but I know that my brother might be at home alone so just as I got at the airport, my brother didn't answer  my phone calls so I had to buy myself an Uber with my last money that had kept for my food but as I was craving so hard, I had to just do it and  eat at home.

I got home. I know that my family lives in a  big ass house, which sometimes might be ridiculous because the only person who does mess around- is my brother and it takes me hours to clean the house.
As slowly as possible when I get inside the house just in the living room ,I look around and I nearly faint because of the temptation of wanting to kill my brother but couldn't because he needs to be alive.
First of all ,the girls in my parents house,I mean,HOESSSS.
There were some boys and the drinks around them,while sleeping on the sticky floor. The food was such a big mess. I could not look at it, smell it. It was disgusting. Smelled like drugs and if my parents would come right now they would kick my brother out.

It was so much of a disappointment because I could not take it and so I screamed loud so that everyone could wake up and get the fuck out of my parents house .

So in just a few minutes, most of the people literally just woke up and just run out . It was much easier, but as I was looking in the house, I could not find my brother and it was weird because even though the house  was much  messier than ever, and somehow  I nearly fell down but when I saw in front of me,my  bed,I got mad furious.

This motherfucker was in my bed.I jumped straight up,annoyed on to the guy's waist.
I looked at him but he smelled so bad and it was so dumb to jump and I should've not done it but as soon as his eyes were slowly blinking as he opened his big eyes, he landed his hands onto my neck,totally it was like a slow motion but the vibe got deeper and turned me around on to my pillow.

He gave me a look, a very interesting, but it was like he didn't understand me or he might've forgotten me just like the day when I talked to my brother and he started to make fun of me when I was 17. I still remember that day.Even though I am 18 now.

In a few seconds, I looked at his eyes ,and thought , it made no sense because in this type of situations, I don't feel irritated or hot.
But it could not be true that this guy could not remember me.

For a moment,he searched me with his eyes.It was so awkward and I could not stand it so I said to him
"What is going on? What are you trying to do? Just get the fuck out of my room."
As fast as possible, he remained silent and smarcked at me just by giving me this dirty look while laughing a bit.
He stood up, looked around and took his t-shirt as his eyes were on me. I could not think for a moment, but then I just kept not saying anything else.

Just in the right time,my brother came into my room. He looked at us and said "Eric? yo yo yo..wyd ?😂"
I looked at my brother so mad that got me straight up so I jumped on to him and pushed him away..
Jack-"What the hell ,Anastasia???"
Anastasia-"Where the hell where you ??..Why are you doing partys again and shit like drugs!!! You know,Mom is gonna kill you!!
Jack-Oh shit!Chill Ana..nothing is going to be busted!Don't worry!! but wait..how are you here ???
Anastasia-I came from Korea!You know I have a boyfriend!And he will soon come so please clean your mess!!
Jack-🙂‍↕️
Anastasia-Now!!💀

I was so mad at my brother that I could not deal with it so I gave him all the cleaning tools  to clean the whole  house.
As he was on to work,I put my bag that I came with in my room and started cleaning my stuff because I got presents for my parents and I was so happy to see Alessia and Emma in the next days.