Episode 16

Just as life moves faster then ever, what could I do ?
Well, after a week of studying and lacking some laziness, I became more tired and not creative..

I would daily stay around Samuel's house and sleep there for some entertainment..
We would play games, chill as always..

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia-Just wait a bit..I am coming!

I asked Samuel to come at mine for some time because today I had to help Leon with his nephew's birthday..
So Samuel was downstairs doing some homework for his subject and plus that Jack had to go out, meet with some guys, even though he was getting ready ,going all crazy around the house trying to find his clothes.
Honestly, he's a very messy person and he always forgets where he puts his stuff .

I went downstairs and looked like I was a freak, but eventually I tried to wear some crazy outfit because I wanted to look cute. I mean it was for Leon, for his nephew's birthday and when I just stood in front of Samuel, I saw Eric on Jack's phone which was right on the table and I asked Samuel how the fuck is Eric on the phone? And Samuel explained to me that Jack left his phone downstairs so he could find his clothes and get ready for the thing he has to go out with his friends and do some shit.

I tried to smile, cute and nice but Eric was asking me questions like "How are you? How is life? How is Lucas? How is your relationship going?"-it was a bit wierd but I guess he was still interested in me.

Like his questions were a bit awkward to answer even though it was better to not speak out but I didn't want to, though I did try my best to answer , I told him that I'm fine and my life is okay by now and I have my best friend next to me and tried to laugh about it even though Samuel was acting weird in front of me, in front of Eric because he tried to act stupid like as if I would chocke on Eric's dick.
like what the fuck?

I know it was a bad idea for Samuel to listen to me talking to Eric but guess what? That's how life is.

I was just waffling around as Samuel was doing his homework.

Eric-Please look at me and tell me you broke up with him?

Samuel-"Suprised"

Anastasia-What? ha ha ha, well we still in touch and yeah we together..(I know I was lying but I didn't know what to say else..)

Eric-Okay.

Samuel looked at me so much shocked then me but I took it in a good way. I couldn't tell him the truth because for me it was hard to process everything, even the fact that he abused me.

In time talking and relaxing, I took my outfit for Leon's nephew's birthday.

I stood at is house, partying with all the kids and having all time fun.

It was an amazing time even though , Leon's nephew was downstairs celebrating his birthday, I saw Leon in his room because I wanted to ask him about the cake but the moment I opened the door of his room, I saw his back scratched.

Anastasia- umm are you ok?

Leon-Ohh, I didn't see you there, whey did you come up?

Anastasia-uhh I thought we could go take the cake out and let the little ones eat the cake..

Leon-Oh sure..

Anastasia-What's wrong with your back?

The moment he spoke, he tried to touch his back with his left hand and his face went down trying to look at my feet and by that he moved his face by looking forward to me..

Leon-Well..ha ha I play football ,you know that..

Anastasia-ha ha your not fighting with anyone ,isn't it ?

Leon-Maybe but don't worry..

I stood there thinking straight but the way he moved on to me, because the hole time was smiling at me. He slowly massaged my face with his right hand while took my chin lifting it up and what was much mysterious was that he got closer to my face. I got fired up for a bit but it wasn't awkward at all, he moved his eyes slowly watching my lips and eyes .In the end we ended up looking at each other but we nearly kissed.

The moment we got so closer, Leon's nephew scared the shit out of us.

He grabbed Leon's hand and took him downstairs and could not think at that moment because i felt so weird and I went after them and celebrated the party, the birthday.

In the end , I took my clothes and just by leaving Leon's house, he hugged me from the back and told me that we going to continue our private conversation for the next time..