Chapter 14: Dial M for Merger

(Chris): Last time on Total Drama Action... It was a festival of guts, determination, and sweat as yours truly put our contestants through their sports movie paces! Only, Duncan was a little distracted when Eva fed him some kids diaper, sick! Both teams failed to obtain victory, so both teams had to eliminate a player. And so, in the end, Heather, the queen of mean and Lindsay the queen of bottled blonde were sent packing straight to the salon. But there's no time to think about our coifs today.

The scene changes to a gun barrel and Chris walks past it now donning his blue suit. He pulls a tomato out of his pocket and threw it the air and caught it.

(Chris): Instead, we're gonna make the best spy movie ever! And we might have a few sneaky surprises along the way.

He threw the tomato covering the camera. The juice slides off showing Chris in his normal attire standing between the two trailers.

(Chris): Right here on Total. Drama. Action!

...

...

The campers were hanging around the centre of the trailers. Both teams were annoyed that no one had the winners food or the comfortable beds for three whole days. Well except for Courtney but she had no reasons to put herself on everyone's radar when she just got off of them.

 (Gwen): Finally, Heather is gone.

Gwen was finally glad to be rid of Heather. She turns to Mal who looked focused 

...

BZZZZTTTT

Mal Confessional

(Mal): Something weird is happening. Everytime that goth chick says a word around me, I can feel Kai trying to regain control. I can't just ignore her because she's dating him and I can't blow my cover.

Mal sighs in annoyance.

(Mal): This money better be worth it.

BZZZZTTTT

...

Gwen raised an eyebrow

(Gwen): Kai?

Mal widens his eyes and was quick to nod in agreement.

(Mal): Yeah, she was real annoying.

Mal doesn't really know too much about Heather, but with what little time he's spent here she was quick to rise on his list of people he really doesn't like. Off to his side Katie was hanging out with Justin. She was in desperate need of some decent food and not Chef's... Sandiwches. She was holding one and various flies were swarming it. She looked at the spa trailer it was untouched. Screw it, she stood up.

(Katie): You think Chris will notice if I take a few bags of chips from the trailer?

Everyone looks over at her.

(Noah): Probably, but you can go ahead and try.

Katie goes for it, she walks up to the trailer door and pulled on the doorknob. She and everyone else was surprised to see a camera come from the wall and scan her face. Suddenly a robotic voice came out of the trailers speakers.

(???): Intruder alert! Entry denied!

The stairs turned into a slide and Katie began falling, at the same time a hole opened up and she fell into it screaming. The campers were all shocked, Duncan being the closest ran over to check it out.