Chapter 15: Super Hero-id

(Chris): Last time on Total Drama Action... It was every dude and dudette for themselves, as the teams were busted up. But that didn't stop everyone to form not so secret alliances. The cast made it out of a fake exploding building, but failed to defuse some serious stink bombs, forcing them to de-stink in tomato juice baths.

He remembers the stink cloud he saw from a distance and sighed contently.

(Chris): I love my job. In the end, Noah made some enemies and that's what got Izzy voted out. Kai and Ezekiel got the fabulous reward -- a trip to the local stinky cheese factory! Will Noah manage to stay in the game? Will Duncan win Courtney back? Find out all of this on today's episode of... Total. Drama. Action!

...

...

The episode starts in the craft and services tent where Duncan, Kai, Gwen, and Ezekiel were finishing up dinner, which was leftover breakfast, cheese that Ezekiel brought back, and some snacks hidden in the spa trailers mini fridge. Gwen had to eat the normal food that is served but Kai and Duncan slid her some good food without anyone noticing. Gwen even had some cheese it wasn't too good but compared to Chef's food it was better to eat. Duncan saw a burrito and looked at Harold, a devious grin spread across his face.

...

Dinner was over and everyone slowly left to get ready for bed. Harold left with Duncan and Justin following.

(Duncan): Hey dude, what's that in your pocket?

Harold raised an eyebrow reaching for his pocket.

(Harold): I dunno, probably my-

He stopped when he crushed something and something wet covered his hand. He pulled it out and saw the sauce from Chef's breakfast burrito's.

(Harold): Aww, Burrito? Sick!

Harold shook his hand to get rid of the sauce.

(Harold): Quit picking on me!

Harold shouts while storming off. Duncan followed him smirking.

(Duncan): Relax, I wasn't picking on you I was picking you up something for later. A healthy diet is critical for a growing wimp.

Harold glared at him. Duncan glared back.

(Duncan): You making eyes at me muchacho?

He kicks his butt which caused the burrito to burst and soak his pants in burrito sauce. Harold glared at him and headed for the showers. Duncan decided he should get changed and headed for the spa trailer 

...

Duncan stepped into the bathroom wearing only his boxers. He saw Kai and Ezekiel they appeared to be preparing for bed as well. He walked over to the sink and started brushing his teeth. Kai spat into the sink and glanced at Duncan.

(Mal): So Duncan, have you and Courtney gotten back together yet?

Duncan looked at Kai and spat onto the ground.

(Duncan): Nah, but I'm sure she'll come crawling back to me.

Kai leaned against the sink smirking.

(Kai): Are you sure? It seems like she wants you to make a move.

Duncan raised an eyebrow, he wondered why Kai was so interested in this topic.

(Duncan): Maybe but I refuse to crawl back to her man.