◈46◈

[Y/N POV]

Almost two weeks passed. Jungkook's meeting with Junho continued but nothing has became the same between us.

Why would that be? I am sick of accepting his apologies. Should I forgive him everytime if he makes a mistake and then asks for forgiveness? And now he comes saying I am his girlfriend and only he has right over me. A$$høle!

[Flashback]

The kiss was heated but it couldn't make me driven away as the really is awake in my heart. I pushed him away and said, "You can't."

"What do you mean?" he asked in confusion.

"I am not an object, Jungkook. But you are treating like I am worthless," I turned away from him but he turned me back & said, "I never did that, Y/N. I really want to be with you. Only you."

His eyes are showing deep emotions but I tried not to let it affect me. I shook my head & said, "It never can be. What kind of relationship is this? We both live in our own ways. Maybe we meet because of Junho & other than that there is nothing between us."

"Then let's go to my house. Let's live together.....from now on."

"What will you tell others that I am your girlfriend? And the mother of your son?... Who would accept this? Our society won't accept us."

"I don't care about that-"

"But you have to. This unhealthy relationship full of misunderstandings cannot continue. You know what's better for us?" I looked up at him & said, "Is to part ways."

"You go & marry someone whom you can introduce to the society & be happy with. We were never meant to be."

Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes but I tried hard to hold them back. I tried to avoid eye contact with him as it will only make my heart weaker.

He shook his head & laughed sarcastically & said, "Marry someone else? You think it's easy to let go? Do know how I felt these weeks. My days were like hell."

He slightly screamed but I kept looking down as there is nothing I could answer. Because I wasn't okay without him too. I can't deny it.

"If you think I will let go, then forget it. I am never leaving you," he remarked & stormed out of my house.

I called him but he didn't listen. I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about him. Did he reach home safely? God, keep him safe.

[End of Flashback]

He is getting on my nerves day by day. He started trying to take me back to him. He started bringing my favorite food, giving me gifts but I rejected everything.

He comes straight here almost every day after finishing his office. Then he stays for a while and leaves before night falls. But today he appeared in the morning. What is the matter?

I opened the door and stared at him for a while with narrowed eyes. He smiled at me and said, "You're not going to ask me to come in?"

"Why are you here at this hour?" I asked in surprise.

He smiled nervously & replied, "It's weekend today. So...may I come in?"

I opened the door widely and let him enter. He said, "Thank you."

I followed him inside the living room and saw him sitting on couch with some bags in his hand. He then asked me, "You didn't had breakfast, right? I brought some Kimchi Toast and Chicken Porridge-"

"Then you can eat," I simply replied and tried to sound rude although it's not the thing that I am good on.

"But I brought it for both of us," he sounded disappointed.

"I lost my appetite," I said with a poker face.

He sighed and replied, "Where is Junho?"

"He is sleeping-" Just then Junho started crying what means he woke up. Lucky father & son!

I was about to go to the room but Jungkook stopped me & said, "I am going."

"His diaper needs to be changed. You can't do it-"

He held my hand & made me sit in the couch & then said, "You struggle to manage him the whole day. Let me do it now and you take some rest."

He then went to the room & I smiled. He really knows how to convince people. Such an enchanter!

Not long after he called me & said, "Y/N, from where do I open the diaper?"

I shook my head. Alas! he even doesn't know how to undo the diaper. And he said he will manage him all day. Best joke ever!

"Coming," I replied & got up from the couch.

-------------End of EP 46------------

25/04/2024
Thursday
04:40 PM