◈47◈

Jungkook is no longer preparing to leave my house. He's staying here as if he's going to be here permanently.

It was noon. I have to go to take a bath. But I don't want to leave Junho alone with him. What if he run away taking with him. I still remember what he said in the office that day.

"I am going to report for Junho's custody & no one can stop me now."

Although he didn't do something like this but I still can't trust him. The fear in my mind is not believing him.

He was watching TV. I got close to them & saw they are watching Tom & Jerry & enjoying. Well....like son, like father.

I think maybe I should lock the main door, so he couldn't run away. Yeah....that would be great.

I quietly approached the main door & tried to lock it without Jungkook noticing. If he notices, he will start a drama. But I guess God is not good with my plan.

"What are you doing?" he asked suddenly, coming close to me.

I nervously smiled & said, "Nothing..."

I already locked the door by then. I turned to him only to find him standing too close to me. His scent.....

I didn't dare to look up at him as it will only increase the hotness. I bit my lips & said, "Wh-why are you standing so... Close? Move aside..."

"Why? Is the smell of my hormone distracting?" he smirked.

Yes, it is-

I looked up at him & tried to sound sarcastic, "Huh....It smells like...."

"Like?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Like....Junho's diaper," I said & walked away.

"What...?" he sounded confused & disappointed and I smirked.

● ● ●

I got out of the room after the shower. As I walked in the living room, Jungkook asked, "Why did you locked the door?"

"Why-"

Then it hit me & I asked happily, "Are you leaving?"

"Yes?" he asked somehow being confused.

I jump in excitement in my mind & unlocked the door, saying, "Good, good. Go, go."

I tried to push him out but he stood strong making look at him with questioning eyes. He then sighed & said, "Do I annoy you so much?"

I paused for a while.

Yes, you annoy me so much with you scent, smile, abs & appearance. When I am near you I forget about my devotion. You affect me in the heart.

Looking into your eyes, I can't think of anything but you. You are like Fevicol, sticking to my heart. Do you even know how hard is it to maintain distance when you are before my eyes? Do you even realize my lips getting dry for your one?

But, no. You can't make up this time that easily. You have to pay for how you made me suffer.

"Yes," I said in a hard tone & his expression fell.

Junho then came up to us wearing outsider dress. I narrowed my eyes & asked, "Did you change his clothes?"

He took a deep breath & replied, "Yes. I was taking him out."

"What?" my sound was too loud due to fear & surprise. As the door was opened, my voice echoed in the stairs.

He closed the door & said, "Why are you reacting like this?"

"Why are you taking him out without my consent?" I said being angry.

He has done the thing that I was afraid of. He tried to take Junho away from me. What else he would do now?

"I just wanted to buy him somethings."

"You don't have to," I said & pick up Junho in my arms.

"It's my duty as a father," he insisted.

I chuckled & said sarcastically, "You have done more than your father's duty. Thank you so much. Take some rest now."

I can understand he understood the sarcasm in my voice. So, he chuckled & said, "I am taking him if you want it or not."

"Don't you dare...."

"Well, let's not fight. If you want, you can join too," he smiled.

"Never," I tried to walk away but he said, "You know what Y/N, I don't want to take Junho away from you. So, I am requesting you to not force me to do it."

"You think you can?"

"I am his father. I felt the same for him as you do. I also need my child around me like you do. I hope you understand."

Hearing his words made my heart melt. It's true what he said. I can't separate a father & a son by bringing the past. I had no choice but to agree with him.

I turned to him & said, "Okay, he can go but not alone with you. Wait for me. I will change my cloths."

I put down Junho & went to my room. I can feel Jungkook smiling & I smiled too.

-------------End of EP 47-------------

25/04/2024
Thursday
08:44 PM