◈48◈

[Jungkook POV]

My plan worked. If I had offered to take Y/N out, she wouldn't have agreed. But now that I talked about taking Junho out, she obliged.

I don't want to force her to go out with me. But there is no other way. At least if she goes out with me today, maybe her anger towards me will subside.

"I am ready," she said coming out of her room.

As she stood before me, my eyes locked on her figure. I observed her from head to toe.

She is wearing iceberg coloured dress

She is wearing iceberg coloured dress. Her hair is on loose. The dress is perfectly fit on her slim body. Dress can be simple but it's she who is attractive in every dress.

"Are you there?" she waved her hand before my eyes & I caught it in the air & replied, "Yes, I am. Let's go."

I was still holding her hand & wanted to hold it all the way. But she somehow managed to free her hand from my grip & I chuckled. D@rn it!

● ● ●

We sat on a table at a luxurious restaurant. I know she is not liking it. Because she thinks it's a waste of money. But I guess she deserves better.

She looked around & asked me being confused, "Why are we here? You said you will buy Junho some toys, so we are supposed to be in a store."

I stretched the back of my neck & replied, "Yeah...but I changed plan."

"You should have asked me before you do," she sounded a bit angry.

"Would you have come if I told you?" I raised an eyebrow playfully.

"No," she said & sat leaning on the seat, looking away.

Short but rude answer...Well.

I looked at the waiter & signaled him to do his job. I then smirked & sat back.

[Y/N POV]

What is the matter with Jungkook? He said he would go to the shop but he brought me to this expensive restaurant. I have my doubts. Is he somehow trying to get revenge on me? Or...

Hold on....Will he put all the bills on me after eating? I have no faith in him. He can do anything. I have to be careful.

"AHH..." I screamed as a party popper was blasted on me.

I put my hand over my chest & looked at Jungkook. He was scared as well but it was rather looking like overacting. What the-

I looked up & saw the waiter smiling at me.

He looked at a paper at his hand & said, "I can't believe it that you won

He looked at a paper at his hand & said, "I can't believe it that you won. It was impossible for an ordinary couple like you two-"

I heard Jungkook coughing somewhat sarcastically & then he sat straight. I looked at the waiter with confused eyes & asked, "Did we win....a lottery?"

"More than that," he laughed showing his 32 teeth on display & I laughed back awkwardly.

"What is that?" Jungkook asked this time with curious eyes.

"You won a VIP customer ticket that means you are the lucky customer today," he clapped his hands & other customers clapped too.

I was still in confusion but Jungkook seem to be very happy & asked, "What offer can we get by winning this?"

"Sir & madam, you can order anything you want for....FREE," he jumper in excitement.

"Anything?" My eyes widened.

"YES..."

"FOODS TOO?"

"YES......"

"Wow, this restaurant is fantastic. Give me the menu please," I was too excited now.

Jungkook looked at me surprised & asked, "Does free food tastes better?"

"Not that. But free things are great. It saves our money & gives us joy. Moreover, we won it," I said, checking the menu.

"We?"

"Yes. Because we are a couple-" I paused & my heart started to race. I looked up at Jungkook & found him already staring at me with fantasized eyes. I bit my lips to avoid the shyness that is rising my blood to my cheek. Jungkook's gaze as well as his smile was intimidate & dark.

"Don't bit your lips, Y/N. It's-"

"Sir & madam, have you chose anything?" he paused & looked at Jungkook with a scared expression.

[Jungkook POV]

I glared at Taehyung & he gulped. There is always someone to ruin our intimidate moment.

Y/N looked at both of us & asked in surprise, "What happened?"

I coughed & replied, "Nothing. Uh...have you decided?"

"Yes, I would like to have Spicy Cold Noodles, Ginseng Chicken Soup, Fried Rice, Chamchi Gimbap and... ah.... Sprite-"

[Y/N POV]

I was excited but soon it faded away as I remembered about Hobi. How we used to drink Sprite together! Now everything changed we aren't even close like before. We are not in contact almost for a month. I even don't know how he is doing. God, may he be in peace.

"Noted, madam," he said & left but my mind was somewhere else.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Jungkook asked placing his hand on mine with a worried look.

"Yes, I am," I nervously said & smiled.

I shouldn't let Jungkook know that I am sad about Hobi. He will be mad again. I don't want to create any more fuss. I shouldn't do the thing that my surroundings don't like.

May everyone be happy on their own.

-------------End of EP 48-------------

26/04/2024
Friday
03:37 PM