Chapter 11

Jimin and Jungkook were an hour late when they arrived at the party. Namseok widely smiled when he caught a glimpse of the alpha but glared when he saw Jimin tagging along. Jimin just shrugged it off, he can't be fazed by a jealous bitch.

"Hi! Kookie you're late and why are you with him. He's not invited." Namseok pointed out, voice laced with irritation. This is his special day, Jungkook should focus solely on him.

"I invited him and if you don't want him here, then we'll just leave." Jungkook snorted, already annoyed with Namseok. Jimin stood there enjoying the exchange. He should have brought some popcorn.

"Fine! He can stay but he shouldn't cling to you. It's my birthday and it would be a shame if my mate is with another omega."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Me, clingy. You must be mistaking me for yourself. Aren't you the one who's sticking to Jungkook like an annoying used gum. Oh yeah, you do smell the same."

"You!" Namseok was about to retort but paused when he noticed that Jungkook already left and headed to the bar.

Jimin also left to mingle with other guests. Nari smiled and approached him. "Jiminie oppa, you're here too."

"Yeah, your brother dragged me here, not wanting Namseok to hover him all night."

Nari chuckled at him. "Namseok is desperate for oppa's attention, while oppa wants to dump him into the Han river if he could."

"They said their mates, but only Namseok acts like one, your oppa wants to avoid him like plague." Jimin laughed at his own words.

"I told oppa, I will find him a suitable mate. You can help too, you know. Wait Jiminie oppa, I have an idea. Let's make a deal, the first one who will get oppa a perfect mate that he will also like will be granted a wish by the loser. What do you think?"

"Deal but don't ask for a very expensive thing. I'm not as rich as you." Jimin pouted.

"Don't worry, Jiminie oppa. I'll just ask for a trip to Paris." Nari joked.

Jimin laughed at that. The two chatted while eating, making fun of Namseok.

Jungkook asked the bar tender for a drink. He needs it to bear this night. His head is already aching with Namseok's scent. He was about to gulp down his second glass when a female omega came near him.

The omega tucked her hair behind her ear, obviously flirting at him. Jungkook ignored her and took a swig of his wine. "Uhm, hi Jungkook. I'm Sora from Journalism department in uni. I have been wanting to introduce myself to you." She fluttered her lashes and sweetened her coconut scent.

Jungkook gestured the bar tender to serve him another glass. The girl Sora didn't seem to give up after being ignored for the nth time.

Jungkook was about to leave when the girl grabs his arm

Jungkook was about to leave when the girl grabs his arm. He glared at her and harshly pulled back his hand. He was going to give her a piece of his mind when a deafening sound of a slap echoed through the hall. The music stopped and the guests were looking at them. Sora was startled, she ran her hand at her now bruised cheek. Namseok had slapped her hard. "Who told you to touch him!? He's my mate, mine, mine! You filthy whore! Get out of my party!"