Chapter 17

Taehyung and Jungkook arrive at Jeju Island. A car picks them up from the airport and drives them to their hotel. As Jungkook had instructed Jimin, the hotel is at the beach front. The view is spectacular and breathtaking.

This is Taehyung's first time in Jeju and that too with Jungkook, the love of his life

This is Taehyung's first time in Jeju and that too with Jungkook, the love of his life. His heart swells with immense love towards the alpha. He thought that he would never see him again, but look where they are now, together and enjoying this stunning place.

Jungkook back hugs him and rests his chin on the omega's shoulder. He sniffs Taehyung's strawberry vanilla scent. He can never get enough of it. "I love your scent."

Taehyung turns around and faces him, pursing his lips in a pout. "Only my scent?"

Jungkook chuckles and pulls the omega closer. "I love everything about you." The alpha paused and met his eyes. Warmth blossoms in Taehyung's chest, sparks igniting as Jungkook leans in close, claiming his lips in a heated kiss filled with urgency and craving. Electricity surges through their bodies as the mates' lips dance in synchrony, tasting and savoring the sweetness of their kiss.

Jungkook slowly pulls away. "As much as I want to eat you, I think we need to have real food first. You need energy for later, my heart." The alpha ran his thumb on Taehyung's lips, then gave him a quick peck. "I will call the room service to order food for us. You can freshen up while we're waiting."

Taehyung nods, face flaming red. He bites his lips as he gazes at Jungkook with hooded eyes. The alpha's orbs flicker from ebony to crimson as his wolf tries to surface and claim Taehyung. He breathes deeply, reining his alpha. He gently cups Taehyung's face. "Taetae, don't tempt my alpha like that. I might not be able to control myself and take you now." The tension in the air was almost palpable when Jungkook thirstily eyed the omega.

Taehyung shyly turns around and enters the bathroom. Jungkook shakes his head and bites back a smile. His omega is hella cute and adorable.

 His omega is hella cute and adorable

Jungkook turns off his cellphone. He doesn't want to be disturbed while on vacation with his Taetae. He wants to focus solely on the omega. He dials the hotel phone and orders food for them.