Chapter 22

Jungkook arrived in Nagoya, Japan where the car factory is located. He planned to set up a meeting first with the leaders of the employees union to hear their side and after that he will talk to the managers and decide what will be his next step. If he finds out that the managers are corrupt and pocketing the employees salaries and compensation, he will mercilessly fire and punish them.

Jo Insu is one of the managers of the car company under Jeon Corp here in Japan. He has been working in the company for twenty years and got greedy. He, together with other managers connived and embezzled the money that was allocated for the workers' salaries and compensation.

"We're in big trouble, Manager Jo. I was informed by my assistant that CEO Jeon Jungkook is here in Japan to investigate the car company. If he finds out that we embezzled the workers' money, we will surely get fired or worse imprisoned." Byungho one of the managers tensely stated.

Insu doesn't seem bothered nor shaken by his words at all. He reached for his glass of wine and sipped confidently. He put down the glass on the table and looked at his two co-managers. "Don't worry, I heard that CEO Jeon refused to marry his betrothed, the omega son of CEO Kim Namjoon."

"What does that have to do with our problem?" Deokho, another manager cut in.

Insu glared at him, annoyed as he was rudely interrupted. Deokho bit his lips nervously. "Let me finish first. As I was saying, CEO Jeon doesn't want to marry the omega his family chose for him. Maybe he doesn't find that omega worthy of his attention and time. Maybe he isn't attracted to him. That's where we will have our shot. You know that I have a beautiful unmated omega daughter. I will use her to seduce CEO Jeon. And if that happened, he will let our embezzlement slide and I will have a rich son-in-law." The two other managers' faces brightened upon hearing their leader's plan. They are also confident that the young CEO will be enticed by Insu's daughter.

Jungkook waited inside a Korean restaurant in Nagoya for Cha Eunwoo and Kim Yugyeom, the two leaders of the workers union. After a few minutes, the two employees arrived and walked towards Jungkook's table.

The alpha CEO shook hands with them and gestured the two males to sit on the chairs in front of him

The alpha CEO shook hands with them and gestured the two males to sit on the chairs in front of him. Eunwoo and Yugyeom politely obliged.

"I'm sure you're already aware why I'm here." Jungkook began. "There are reports that the workers here are mistreated and aren't paid their salary for three months now. Will you enlighten me regarding this matter." Jungkook glanced back and forth to the two alphas, anticipating their reply.

"CEO Jeon, I'm Cha Eunwoo and this is Kim Yugyeom. We are the leaders of the workers union here in Japan. We have been sending our complaints at our main branch in Seoul but the managers aren't allowing them to reach you. Yugyeom found a way to send an email to your secretary's personal account. The managers are embezzling the company's money. We were deprived of our salaries for three months and our co-workers refused to work unless they are paid." Eunwoo explained to the CEO.