Chapter 21

The next day, Jungkook went to his office. His work has been piled up due to his three-week absence. He started reviewing the mountain of documents on his desk.

Jimin knocked and entered the CEO office. Jungkook looked up and saw the distressed expression of his best friend.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" Jungkook inquired as he paused on reading the papers in front of him.

"There is a problem in our car factory in Japan. You may have to go there and revamp the management board. There are delays in the production because the workers and the management don't see eye to eye about the salary and compensation of the workers. It seems that the managers are pocketing the company's budget for our workers there." Jimin explained, sounding upset about the situation.

Jungkook sighed and ran his hand over his hair. He was frustrated at this point. He just got back from a wonderful vacation with the love of his life, he was still in bliss, but all these problems are spoiling his happiness. He wants to be with his Taetae everyday, that is why he asked the omega to move in with him, but now he will have to part ways with him again for a few weeks. He straightened up and looked at Jimin. "Alright, book me a ticket for tomorrow morning. I need to inform my omega about the business trip."

"My omega-wow! It's the first time I heard you call an omega yours. Are things getting serious between you and Tae?" Jimin teased him, lightening up the atmosphere.

"Jimin, I'm always serious about him. When I first met him when we were five, I already knew in my heart and soul that he's the only omega for me. I love him so much, Jimin. I can't wait to marry and mark him as mine." A subtle blush was blooming on the alpha's cheeks. "I-i asked him to move in with me after our trip."

"Jungkook, are you related to Flash, I thought it's Iron Man that you like?"

"What's the connection between me asking Tae to move in with me and Flash?" Jungkook innocently asked his best friend.

"Because you my dear friend is as fast as lightning when it comes to Tae. You just met again barely a month ago and you're already asking him to move in with you." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows up and down, teasing the alpha.

"Jimin, I just told you, I love him since we were five, besides my omega is very pretty. I should be fast or other alphas might snatch him, leaving me heartbroken and crying in the corner. You wouldn't like to see your best friend like that, would you?" Jungkook poked Jimin's side.

"Okay, you win. Stop poking me, it's annoying." Jimin playfully rolled his eyes.

"And another thing, I don't like how his mother treats Taehyung. It's as if he's not her son. She was saying insulting and mean words towards Taetae. I have to get him out of that house, away from his toxic mother." Jungkook added. "By the way, a little birdie told me, you're dating a cat now. Is that true?" Jungkook teases him with a mischievous grin.