Engagement Party

In the weeks leading up to the engagement party, Angela Rizzoli threw herself into preparations with a fervor that rivaled her daughter's most intense investigations. She wanted this celebration to be nothing short of spectacular—a testament to the love and joy that Jane and Maura had brought into their lives.

With the help of Frankie and Nina, Angela transformed Maura and Jane's home into a dazzling spectacle of lights, flowers, and decorations, each detail meticulously chosen to reflect the personalities and love of the happy couple.

As the day of the party dawned, Angela's excitement reached a fever pitch as she put the finishing touches on her preparations.

Jane and Maura were sent away earlier in the day to enjoy a spa day by Angela as she got everything ready. Maura was thrilled about the gift but Jane wasn't so sure. Jane would rather beers and watching baseball at the Dirty Robber but in the end Jane always wanted Maura to have everything she wanted so to the spa they went.

Maura smiled warmly at Jane as they approached the reception desk. "I booked us a couples massage for today, Jane. I thought it would be a nice way for us to relax and unwind together."

Jane's eyebrows shot up in surprise, a hint of hesitation flickering in her eyes. "A couples massage, huh? I'm not sure if that's really my thing, Maura."

But Maura simply chuckled, her hand reaching out to gently squeeze Jane's. "Trust me, Jane. You'll love it. It's a wonderful way for us to connect and enjoy some quality time together."

With Maura's reassurance, Jane's apprehension began to melt away, replaced by a growing sense of anticipation. As they were led to a private room and instructed to disrobe and lie down on the massage tables, Jane felt a flutter of excitement in her stomach.

As the massage therapists began their work, Jane closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax into the experience. The skilled hands of the masseuse worked their magic, kneading away tension and stress with expert precision.

Beside her, Maura let out a soft sigh of contentment, her muscles melting beneath the gentle pressure of the massage. With each passing moment, they drifted deeper into a state of blissful relaxation, their minds quieting as they surrendered to the soothing touch of the therapists.

As the massage came to an end, Jane and Maura emerged from the room feeling utterly refreshed and rejuvenated. With a shared smile, they made their way to the relaxation area, where they lounged in plush robes and sipped on herbal tea, basking in the afterglow of their shared experience

Jane and Maura arrived hand in hand, their faces radiant with happiness as they took in the scene before them. Angela enveloped them in a warm embrace, her eyes shimmering with tears of joy as she whispered words of love and congratulations.

As the guests began to arrive, Angela's heart swelled with pride at the sight of so many loved ones gathered together to celebrate Jane and Maura's love. From close family members to old friends and colleagues, everyone had come to show their support and share in the joy of this special occasion.

The backyard had been transformed into a magical wonderland, with twinkling lights strung from tree to tree and tables adorned with elegant centerpieces and flickering candles. Soft music filled the air, providing the perfect backdrop for conversation and laughter.

As the evening wore on, guests enjoyed a feast fit for royalty, with Angela's famous Italian dishes served alongside a selection of fine wines and decadent desserts. Laughter and conversation flowed freely, the air alive with the sound of happiness and celebration.

And as the night reached its crescendo, Angela took center stage, raising her glass in a toast to the happy couple. "To Jane and Maura," she began, her voice filled with emotion. "May your love continue to grow stronger with each passing day, and may your future be filled with laughter, joy, and endless blessings. We love you both."