Mrs.and Dr. Rizzoli-Isles

In the quiet sanctuary of Maura's cottage, Jane and Maura find a moment of solace amidst the whirlwind of emotions. They hold each other close, savoring the intimacy of the moment as they reflect on the vows they've just exchanged.

Maura brushes a stray tear from Jane's cheek, her touch gentle and reassuring. "We did it," she whispers, her voice filled with warmth and affection.

Jane nods, her heart overflowing with love for the woman standing before her. "We did," she agrees, her eyes shining with unshed tears of joy. "I can't believe we're finally married."

With a tender smile, Maura leans in to press a soft kiss to Jane's lips, the connection between them deepening with each passing moment. In this sacred space, surrounded by love and promise, they find solace in each other's embrace, knowing that together, they can conquer any challenge that comes their way.

As they linger in each other's arms, basking in the glow of their newlywed bliss, Jane and Maura cherish this precious time together, knowing that their journey as wife and wife has only just begun.

As Jane and Maura share a tender moment, Jane's enthusiasm for their newfound marital bliss threatens to derail their carefully planned schedule. Lost in the depth of their connection, Jane leans in for another kiss, her passion igniting as she revels in the intimacy of the moment.

However, Maura gently pulls back, her touch soft but firm as she reminds Jane of their impending photo session. "As much as I love this," Maura says with a smile, "we still have pictures to take."

Jane blinks, momentarily caught off guard by Maura's interruption, but she quickly regains her composure, a sheepish grin spreading across her face. "Right, pictures," she says, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "I got a little carried away there."

Maura chuckles, her eyes twinkling with amusement as she tucks a loose strand of hair behind Jane's ear. "It's okay," she reassures her, pressing a quick kiss to Jane's cheek. "We have plenty of time for that later. But for now, let's focus on capturing these memories."

As Jane leans in for another passionate kiss, her heart soaring with love for Maura, the moment is suddenly interrupted by the unexpected presence of Angela. Caught off guard, Jane and Maura quickly pull away from each other, their cheeks flushing with embarrassment as they realize they've been caught in a compromising position.

Angela stands in the doorway, her expression a mix of surprise and amusement as she takes in the scene before her. "Oh, sorry to interrupt," she says with a playful grin, unable to conceal her amusement at the sight of her daughter and daughter-in-law.

Jane clears her throat, her cheeks still tinged with pink as she tries to regain her composure. "Uh, it's okay, Ma," she stammers, shooting Maura an apologetic glance.

Maura smiles warmly at Angela, her own embarrassment quickly fading as she steps forward to greet her. "No need to apologize, Angela," she says graciously. "We were just... caught up in the moment."

Angela chuckles, her eyes twinkling with mirth as she looks between the two of them. "Well, I can see that," she teases, unable to resist a playful jab. "But I'm sure you two have plenty of time for that later. Right now, we've got a wedding reception to get to."

Hand in hand, Jane and Maura follow Angela out of the cottage, their embarrassment from the earlier interruption quickly fading as they focus on the task at hand. They make their way back to the main area of the venue, where the photographer is waiting to capture the official wedding photos.

The photographer directs them into various poses, capturing the love and tenderness between them with each click of the camera. Jane and Maura smile and laugh, their happiness evident in every frame.