1

Josh woke up the next morning as he groggily got up for School. Josh groaned, as much as he tolerated school he hated it. See when Josh was younger like around beginning of 9th grade Josh came out to his freshman class.

Most people were accepting but others were not so accepting. Everyone knew Josh to be that nice openly gay dude except for Tyler because he had yet to tell him. Usually when Josh told his guy friends he was gay they'd usually stay away.

So Josh decided that he wasn't going to say he was gay until Tyler asked him, which seemed logical and appropriate. Josh changed into a smug fall out boy shirt, black skinny jeans and his favorite pair of black vans. He grabbed his backpack and his phone and he headed downstairs.

"Josh!" His mother smiled at him as she held a plate of pancakes." I made your favorite breakfast." She put the plate of pancakes in front of him.

"Thanks." He smiled and ate his pancakes. The bus honked and Josh got up from his chair as he ran to catch it in time.

"Dang it!" I sighed and tried to get the bus driver's attention.

He finally stopped 3 blocks later."Josh you should be on time." The bus driver said sternly and looked at me."Okay, I promise I won't be late this whole week."

I got on the bus and the he nodded and proceeded to drive. I started walking down the isle and sat by myself, ignoring my friend Debby's calls for me.

I opened my kik app and typed.

Josho: Hey Ty.

Tyjo: hello lol.first time you text me in the morning.

Josho: I know,I guess today I wasn't lazy.

Tyjo: congrats you deserve a cookie but you don't get one.

Josho: sigh whatever,whatever.

Tyjo: :p

Josho: So why haven't we met up considering we've been talking for like a month and we live like 30 minutes away from each other...?

Tyjo: my insecurity i guess really..

My bus stopped and I knew I had to get off because we were at school. I quickly texted Tyler.

Josho: I gotta go, I'll text you later.

Tyjo: okay,okay bye.

I slid my phone back into my jean pocket and put my backpack on as I walked off the bus. Debby grabbed my arm and looked at me."Why didn't you sit next to me today?"

I simply shrugged "I need to be alone sometimes." I walked off and started walking towards my first class.

I sighed and got bored listening to my french teacher ramble on about the language. I took a nap and aimlessly did the motions throughout the day. I was frankly tired because of sleep deprivation.

I got home and I sat on my couch texting Tyler. This was always my favorite part of my day, texting him. Not because I liked him, but because he listened and wasn't clingy or annoying. He was always there when I needed him which made me want to talk to him even more.

Tyler was a drug I was addicted and I don't think I could ever stop talking to him. I know that he often thinks about death and contemplates his life quite regularly but I'm always there to talk him out of it. I couldn't not imagine my life now without Tyler Joseph.

He was a true and genuine best friend and loosing him would be a terrible thing. I started watching TV, flicking through the channels being indecisive of what I was going to watch. I barely had the TV all to myself so I was gladly going to watch whatever I wanted.

My pocket buzzed and I got my phone out,wanting to not really talk to anyone.

Tyjo: Hey again.

Josho: Oh Hey,it's just you.

Tyjo: what's that supposed to mean?

Josho: That you're a human being
named Tyler.

Tyjo: lol okay whatever.

Josho: Hey...I'm going to watch T.V.

Tyjo: okay.

Josho: I'll text you later Kay?

Tyjo: mkay.

-----------

(tyler)

I sighed as I set my phone down, I wonder if something was bothering josh. I hope it wasn't me, I mean, maybe I do get kinda annoying every once and a while.

maybe he's annoyed that we haven't met yet? considering we live 30 minutes from each other. i hope he doesn't think I'm catfishing him, cause that's the last thing I'd ever do.

I'm just really self conscious when it comes to my appearance & I don't want him to be embarrassed by me.

having a mind like mine was somewhat suffocating at times. always overthinking everything I did, too scared to even go out in public. hell, I could barely order my food without getting so nervous.

I could feel my hands start to tremble and my body shake, so I quickly did some breathing exercises. I breathed in a couple times then exhaled.

"you alright sweetie? I could hear you doing your breathing exercises when I walked past your door." my mother said as she came in my room.

"m'fine, I was just getting a little worked up is all, I'm better now, I promise." I softly said to her, she rubbed my back soothingly and then walked to the door.

"alright hun, dinner's gonna be ready in an hour or so just to let you know." I said a quiet "okay." and she shut my door.

it was nice having a mother who genuinely cares for my wellbeing. don't get me wrong, I love her to death. but sometimes she'll ask me if I'm okay just a little too much.

I don't blame her though, she's always worried I might try to do something again. I don't wanna cause her anymore pain though, seeing her cry that much made me feel as though my heart had been shattered into pieces.

besides, I have josh now. he's made me the happiest I've ever been in a week, and I'm pretty happy about that.

_____________________
___________

sorry it took a while to post, we're still figuring stuff out lol.

don't forget to comment & vote, it means a lot.

also check out TayorYorkYall 's fics bc yasss

: )