Josh's POV

I got ready for school once again. Same old routine, same boring things and same boring people not including Tyler because he was not boring at all. I headed downstairs for breakfast with my family.

I sat down as my family that was busily chatting away. I 'coughed' and all heads turned towards me.

"Thank you everybody I would just like to say that I'm going to have a friend over this week." I said nervously , biting my lip anxiously.

Ashley laughed "Haha.You like this friend don't you?".

I shook my head saying no. "Wait is it a girl? or a guy?" Jordan asked in between stuffing his face with waffles.

"Well Tyler's a guy, but you know he doesn't even know I'm gay. So it's not like we're going to have sex."

Abby looked up from her phone and screamed, "EWWW SHUT UP!"

I grabbed an apple and my backpack as I made my way to the front door.

"BYE! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU MOMMY! I LOVE YOU DAD. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE THAT RUINED MY LIFE!" I laughed and headed to my bus stop.

It was November and it was quite cold and frigid here in Ohio, but once you live here you get used to it. I stood by the stop sign warming my hands up together. It was way too cold to text anyone outside in this temperature.

The bus came and I slowly got inside. The bus driver saw me and smiled. I was about to head to my seat when Debby came up to me. I mentally rolled my eyes and scooted into my seat.

She smiled and looked at me. "When are you going to sit with me Joshie Woshie Poshie?"

I groaned and looked at her, "NOT TODAY!"

"Why not?"

"Because you aren't my friend at ALL.
You're just a girl that thinks she can turn me straight."

She looked at me surprised and said "You know you like me."

"Can someone please hire a message man so she somehow can wrap around her tiny, ignorant, inconsiderate, and feeble mind that I'm gay as fuck. I will never marry a girl." I yelled as my cheeks turned crimson red and my blood started boiling.

"Geez dude..." She rolled her eyes.

"No, you shut up Debby because ever since we went to middle school you've been numero uno bitch all the time. You've been giving me such a hard time. You're the only person who was ever mad at me for being Gay. I can't control that at all! I'm Gay, I like Boys. I was born like this but ever since middle school you've been pestering me all day every SINGLE day of the school year. You're an attention whore, you know that? YOU CRAVE ATTENTION. You're always looking over my shoulder. What do you wanna know? You never ask you, just grab my phone. Yeah, I have a friend his name is Tyler Joseph and he's my best friend because he doesn't treat me like a piece of shit. BYE!" I walked out of the bus and smiled, I finally had defeated my demon, Debby .

I walked into my classes confident in each one. I took everything school threw at me and clobbered it up, showing no mercy. I got home and pulled my phone out, opening kik up and seeing : 10 Messages from Tyjo

Tyjo : good morning!

Tyjo : hello.

Tyjo : que pasa bro?

Tyjo : are you quesa kidding me ?

Tyjo : omg , dogs rule.

Tyjo: josh?

Tyjo : joshua?

Tyjo : did I do something?

Tyjo : please don't stop being my friend.

Tyjo : i'm sorry if i annoy you.

I chuckled and quickly typed back;

Josho : sorry I told Debby off today. She got so mad at me but I felt so good getting out all my frustration out.

Tyjo : woo hoo! point to Josh Dun

Josho : I told my family you were coming :)

Tyjo : What did they say?

Josho : They just said "Oh Congrats!"

That was a lie, yet he never asked about my sexuality so it didn't matter until he asked about it.

Tyjo : yas! I can't wait to meet the wonderful people that gave birth to a wonderful boy .

Was Tyler Joseph flirting with me ? He's always so unpredictable that I don't know sometimes . I'd rather not ask to avoid uneasy and suspenseful questions like asking if I'm gay .

Josho : Awh Thanks ! They can't wait to meet you either ! They'll love especially my mama :)

----------------

tyjo: same though, literally my family was so happy I had a friend coming over.

I mentally face palmed, I sounded like a lonely kid who was in dire need of someone.

josho: yeah same, I haven't had many close friends through the years, just debby. but now she's no longer my friend, so now I have you : D

aw, he considers me a close friend. that made me smile.

tyjo: well I'm happy I've earned that title, it means a lot : )

we texted for a few more hours till he had to go to bed. he wouldn't have had to, but he laughed way too loud at something I said. which resulted in him getting yelled at by his mom, who told him to go to sleep.

I ended up writing some songs. josh had been my recent inspiration for my lyrics.

I ended up writing two songs about josh. I probably will have more later on though.

I turned my light off and placed my head on my pillow. I went to bed singing the few songs about josh I had.

what was this boy doing to me?

____________________
__________

yeeeeeet, GUYS I SAW MAGIC MIKE OMG

I felt bad afterwards, so I had to tell alli I loved her lmao.

anywhooo, hope y'all enjoyed :)

vote and comment 💖