9

Josh's Point of View (as written by Tayloryorkyall)

I smiled and got up for school. Tyler had been here yesterday until 11pm with me. We just laid in bed cuddling and sharing the occasional kisses. Whenever he came over I could fight Debby and go through the day without a care in the world. He's a person I never want out of my life.

I started getting changed and texted Tyler.

Josh: Hi Bby

Tyler: Helllllllllooooooooooo my redhead

Josh: Ugh School sucks...

Tyler: Brave it

Josh: Okay I will.See ya soon.

Tyler: *anna voice* Okay Bye.

I hurried downstairs and started eating my breakfast. My parents and siblings were discussing Jordan's Band. Ha, I would never start a band. I only play drums to get my anger out it's like my baby. I chomped down my pancakes and headed towards the bus.

The bus, that dreaded bus with Debby. I hated it more than I hated taking out the trash or listening to Taylor Swift. I sat down at my usually spot with Jenna. Jenna gave me a warm smile and kissed my cheek. She did this in a way of reassuring me that today would be better. It usually wasn't but I always glad I had Jenna. I heard footsteps stopping by my seat.

"Oh look, it's the fucking fag." She cackled and slammed my head to the seat.

"STOP!" Jenna yelled.

Debby batted her eyes and looked at me with her icy glare that could actually kill a average innocent person.

The bus drive ended. I sighed in relief it was over. I was walking into my first period class when someone slammed me against the wall and started beating me up furiously. I was blindsighted and soon enough blood came oozing out of my lips.

"Joshua is so done, dun." Debby laughed and kept hitting me.

She started punched me harder and harder as if her life depended on me. I can not fathom why she hated me so much. I don't understand the hatred for gay people. I have never disrespected anyone ever not even Debby. I don't understand why I have to go through this.

She started kicking me in my gut and ended up leaving me there breathless. My breath was fading into to the chill wind. A teacher was walking down the hall and saw me. I must have looked like a case because instead of laying in a cot at the nurse's office I was in a hospital bed. My condition was terrible. I laid in the hospital bed crying out of the pain Debby caused me.

Debby was my demon she was ruining my life making me feeling worthless and shitty. My parents rushed to the hospital crying. The kept talking to me asking me things but the only thing I told my parents was

"I want to be homeschooled."

We all agreed it would be the best option. My parents decided that Tyler's mom would homeschool me since my parents were so busy. I was so happy that I could spend more time with Tyler. I was just worried how Tyler would react to seeing me in the hospital.

I took my mind off it and started playing Crossy Road on my phone and watched buzzfeed. I slowly fell asleep my mind wandering into my dreams and drinking horchata in december. I woke up early next morning finding myself still in this bed so I awaited visitors well not visitors just Tyler.

----------------------

It was late in the afternoon and I was heading towards Josh's. We just wanted to hangout at his place, which I was fine with. I don't expect to go somewhere all the time.

I pulled into the driveway and shut off my car. Hopping out and locking it on the way up to the front door. Once there, I knocked and waited for whoever to answer.

Ashley answered and I was engulfed in a hug. the girl was almost cutting off my circulation.

"hey tyler, it's great to see you!" she exclaimed as she released me from the hug.

"good to see you too, Ash." I smiled and walked up the stairs to Josh's room.

I walked into his room, seeing him sitting with his laptop and his headphones on. he was probably watching Netflix, I concluded.

I jumped on the bed, which resulted in josh screaming in a high pitched tone. I laughed as I rolled onto my back. He took his headphones off and scoffed.

"what a nice way to surprise me." he said, trying to act like he was mad.

"aw, don't be mad joshy. I'm sorry I scared you." I said as I poked his face and kissed his cheek.

his face turned a little pink & he smiled.

"it's alright. I missed you so babe." he said as he kissed my lips.

I kissed him back and then broke the kiss, "I missed you too." we went back to kissing until we were a bit out of breath.

he placed his laptop on his desk and we cuddled up to each other in his bed.

"so, I'm going to be homeschooled now." he said quietly, I looked at him wondering as to why he'd want to be homeschooled.

"what made you want to be homeschooled, babe?" he sat there not looking at me.

I nudged him, & he looked up at me. His eyes were glossy and there were tears about to fall.

"baby, tell me what's wrong. please?" he sniffled then nodded.

"Debby's been giving me shit ever since I came out to her. She's hurt me verbally and physically, and I could t take it anymore. I just couldn't." I sighed and pulled him into my lap, I rubbed soothing circles into his back.

"hey, it's okay. You've got me and you're okay now. fuck debby and her homophobic following. I love you and I'll help you through this." I whispered to him as I pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"thank you, ty. it really means a lot to me."

for the rest of the night I let him lay in my arms and we drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

________________________
________________

Guess who's back lol

Sorry I've been MIA I've just been dealing with really bad breakup + I'm emo

but yeah I'm back