Josh Point of View (as written by Tayloryorkyall)

Josho : OMG OMG OMG I CANT WAIT ASDFGHJLKL

The "R" appeared on my kik app meaning Tyler had read it.

My heart was beating faster ever than before and my blood was pumping in a urgent and fast pace. Tyler Joseph, my best friend for almost half a year was coming to my house .

I was beyond excited, butterflies were in my stomach. I had about 30 minutes before Tyler came and I needed to be wearing the perfect thing.

After an hour of deciding whether to wear my black vans or not, I finally settled on a fall out boy shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I grabbed my AP magazine and started reading this article about a moshpit, then doorbell rang.

I jumped out of bed.

I ran downstairs and opened the door.
There stood my best friend Tyler. I smiled like i'd never smiled in my life. Here was Tyler f*cking Joseph.

"Tyler!" I squealed and hugged him.
I was just so happy to see him finally in real life but not dying this time or trying not to.

"I can't breathe.. " Tyler choked.

"Oh sorry." I quickly let go of Tyler.

"Come I'll show you my family." I gave Tyler a second glance. He was wearing a black hoodie, a black shirt, and white converse. He had these deep brown eyes that I could possibly get lost in. I went over to the living room and introduced my parents and siblings to Tyler.

"People here's my friend Tyler Joseph." I said.

My Mother, My Father, and siblings got up and hugged him. Tyler handed my mom some daises he claimed that he picked up on the way. She smiled and hugged him tighter .

I stood in the back , loving how well Tyler was getting along with my family. We had a dinner later and it was like as if Tyler fit right in but in all honesty my family was treating Tyler as if he was my boyfriend and I didn't even mind at all.

I kinda of enjoyed watching them. As dinner ended, I showed Tyler my room.

"So here's my room..." I smiled and sat on my bed as he looked around, observing my room as if it was a museum.

"Woah you have a lot of posters!" He squealed happily.

"OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE FALL OUT BOY AND PARAMORE!" He said

"Yeah they're like my two favorite bands." I said nonchalantly.

"I want to be in a band that makes a change in the world, that tells people that they can be okay. That only few understand and that I am one of those few people that understand.." he said

"Me too but I'm just really happy you're here." I said, something that was quite true. Tyler was the only person I confided in.

Everything I've ever told this boy I have had no doubt that he will guard it and not a tell a soul about. Tyler was just an amazing guy, and I'm lucky to have him.

I patted the spot and he smiled as he walked over and plopped down.

-----------

I smiled as I sat next to josh, he was the sweetest thing I've ever met. his family was very welcoming and gladly accepted me in a matter of minutes.

laura, or should I say, "momma dun," told me stories about josh as a kid. I swear I've never laughed that hard in my life. something about Josh's family just made me feel happy.

they were so caring and loving, and they welcomed me in their home with open arms, not a lot of people do that these days, honestly.

------------

sure me and Josh's friendship had been going on for a year, and each day we've became closer than ever. there's been some shameless flirting, at least I think.

I try not to make it obvious I'm staring at him whilst we watch some cheesy comedy on tv. but everything about him captivates me.

from his red fluffy hair, his cute brown and almond eyes, and his beautiful smile. he just screamed perfection in my opinion.

We lay on our backs, watching the tv on the wall it's mounted on in front of us. I feel something brush my hand, I look to see josh's. I feel my fave start to heat up so I look at the tv again.

a few minutes later I feel josh's hand brush mine again. he soon takes his hand and intertwines it with mine. I look over to see him smiling, which also brings a smile to my face.

I feel him shift and he clears his throat slightly, I turn to look at him as it looks like he's somewhat trying to figure out what to say.

"uh, ty? can I tell you something?" he speaks, his voice somewhat wobbly.

I turn so he has my full attention, it sounds like it's important.

"yeah sure, what's up?" he bites his lip and takes a drop breath, then let's it out.

"okay, well. tyler, I honestly like you and by like you I mean like like. you're literally the most wonderful person I've ever spoken to, you always make me laugh at some of the corniest things. you've got a heart of gold, and I love that. you may think you're nothing at times, but I think you're something. something that always has my full attention no matter what. if you don't feel the same way, then that's okay. I just had to get that off my chest." he finishes, he breaths as if he's been holding that on forever.

I'm shocked by the fact that he too likes me back. he actually feels for me, like I do for him.

"josh, I honestly feel the same way too. I was just scared to admit it because I thought it'd ruin our friendship. but clearly since we're on the same page, I think we're alright." he smiled wide and pulled me into a hug.

once he pulled away we looked into each other's eyes for a bit. he then started to lean in and I did the same.

our lips collided and molded together perfectly, as if they were meant for each other. we broke apart minutes later, foreheads pressed against one another's.

"tyler joseph, you are so damn beautiful to me."

__________________________
___________
v excite : )

hope yall enjoyed that, more to come.

love youuu

vote and comment 💖