◈51◈

"Y/N, will you marry me?" He looked deeply into my eyes and the sincerity was clear in his eyes.

I was stunned to hear his words? Is it true? Is he really giving marriage proposal to me? Or did I hear wrong?

My heart started pounding in my chest. Jungkook's control over my heart is not a lie. And it's not a lie too that I want to walk with him for the rest of my life...but he can't be let go so easily.

Everyone around us started enchanting for us & was inspiring me to say yes. But I was strict this time. So, I turned around of him & give him my back.

All the people were shocked as well as Jungkook. He called me softly, "Y/N..."

He has broke my heart many times. So, he can't be forgiven so easily. Hr has to regret everything. What if he remains the same in future? Marriage is a big thing. We have to settle everything first.

I turned to him & said, "You have broke my heart. What will do about it?"

I looked at him with mad eyes. He smiled softly & said, "I am sorry. I regret it. I will never dare to do it again. I promise."

I still remained the same expression & said, "You misunderstood me several times. What about it?"

"I was a fool to do that. But now I will become smart & will understand you always."

"You become jealous & don't trust me at all," I said somehow being sad now. I don't like the way he becomes jealous & mistrusts me.

"I won't do that anymore. I will always trust you & if I don't, just smack my head," he committed.

"But I know you will still be jealous," I pouted angrily.

"How? I told you I-"

"What if I say I will still continue my friendship with Hobi. I will keep contact with him because he is my bestfriend. Will you accept this?" I said being tensed with emotions.

He lowered his head. Isn't it obvious that he is mad & jealous now.

I laughed sarcastically & said, "You still don't trust me, Jungkook. Look at your face, it's red. You are definitely angry because I talked about him. You can break relationship that easily like you. Hobi is my bestfriend & I will continue my friendship with faith. But if you can't trust me, then let's just put an end."

I said & started to walk away but Jungkook held my hand & said, "I do."

I turned to him & he continued, "I do trust you, Y/N. I don't care whoever you are in contact with as long as you are in my arms. Because I want you to remember that you are mine whenever you look at this ring."

I looked at him & honesty was showering from his eyes. He is overwhelmed with emotions, so do I. His eyes were full of hopes, hoping that I would say yes.

I smiled widely & forwarded my left hand to him. He looked at my hand & then smiled showing his bunny teeth. He put the ring on my finger & then placed a warm kiss on the back of my hand.

Applauds can be heard from all around. Everyone cheered & whistled for us. Jungkook stood up & held my hand. I smiled shyly as I still can't believe I am getting married to the cold player student, CEO of JEON CORPORATION & the father of my child.

"Well....let's take a picture with the soon to be wedded couple," the waiter said coming to us with a camera.

[Jungkook POV]

Nothing makes me happier than that. Y/N's hand in mine and we will start our future holding hands like this. I will finally have her only with me and she will never be separated from me again.

I held her hand tightly and she looked at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. There is probably nothing else in the world more beautiful than her smile. I could stare at this smile all day.

May I can make you smile like this forever.

-------------End of EP 51--------------

26/04/2024
Friday
11:10 PM