17. Ice Spice

The closer we get to the Ice Spice concert, the more nervous Ice has been acting.

He's been moping around feeling mad guilty for stealing her necklace and trying to come up with some way to get it back to her. I had to tell him to bffr, there's no way you're gonna be able to do that which made him feel worse.

His guilt was eating him up to the point where he couldn't even look at the necklace which is when I suggested that we sell it so it's off his chest. He agreed, and we plan to sell it tonight at the concert.

I'm curling my hair singing along with my music when there's a knock on my door. My makeup is Euphoria inspired with the glittery eyeliner.

"Come in," I yell, wincing as I get the iron a little too close to my ear.

Ice walks in with his hand over his eyes, "Are you dressed."

"No," I say straightly. "I said come in while I wasn't dressed," I grab an empty pack of makeup wipes and throw it at him hitting his chest. "Obviously I'm dressed."

"Sorry I was just making sure," He takes his hand off his eyes, giving me a once over. "That's what you're wearing?" He says disapprovingly.

"What's wrong with it?" I ask, turning to my mirror examining my reflection. I'm wearing baggy light blue jeans and a cropped white tank top. Very Hailey Bieberesque.

"It's just so simple." He says.

"You're literally wearing a t-shirt and black jeans," I say, already moving into my closet to change.

"Yeah, but my t-shirt has a picture of Ice Spice on it, your outfit is boring." I hear him flopping into my bed.

I do what I always do in times of distress and call my girls. Within a few minutes, I have a way better outfit on. I step out of the closet in my improved outfit.

"Better?" I ask. I kept the baggy jeans but changed into a sparkly beaded top that's shaped like a butterfly. It's completely backless only staying in place by these little strings which is lowkey kinda risky 'cause if someone pulls them too hard, I'm flashing everyone at the concert.

Ice nods approvingly. "Much better."

I throw a subtly tropical print men's shirt at him, and find some accessories for him too so that way he doesn't look boring either which he obediently adds to his fit.

I check the time, before grabbing him to take a quick mirror selfie and then we're off.

Ice wanted to drive to the venue and back, but I immediately put a stop to that idea because traffic will be nuts. Instead, we drive to a random parking lot, and take the subway.

**

"I still can't believe you've never taken the subway before," I snicker at Ice's awed expression as we walk out of the station.

"I never needed to take it, we always had cars or drivers," he says, jogging to keep up with me.

"Right, cause you were rich," I look at my google maps just to verify we're in the right place, and nod when it's confirmed.

We get there a little early, but there's already a line up to be let inside and go through security. I momentarily panic.

"You didn't bring any weapons with you, right?" I whisper.

"I'm not stupid Marty," Ice pats his pockets double checking, and his face drops.

"Whats wrong?" I whisper.

"I forgot my phone," he says, double checking his pockets.

I slap my forehead. "Are you serious right now?"